PROJECT DRAGON

falcon back

Recent article on LTC

Be a tool like bacha and don't buy LTC Insurance, your choice. When the time comes, you will be liquidating and I will be using my insurance until it runs out. If it's 1 year, 6 months or 1 month, it's still better than not having it. Read any material about retirement planning and you will see the importance of having LTC Insurance.

MAKAVELI

Be a tool like bacha and don't buy LTC Insurance, your choice. When the time comes, you will be liquidating and I will be using my insurance until it runs out. If it's 1 year, 6 months or 1 month, it's still better than not having it. Read any material about retirement planning and you will see the importance of having LTC Insurance.
Living in a nursing home is not living. But you do you bro.

Stat41

I'd report your post, but it'd be taken down and I want people to realize what a stupid, miserable, lowbrow trashy hick you are. Even though you can't help it because you didn't have a dad growing up, you should have learned along the way.
Agree. Referring to a mans family in such a way is just disgraceful. But then again, you doubled back with an insult about his lack of class because he was raised without a father. Personal attacks are just an illustration of a weak arguement and poor emotionul control.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Agree. Referring to a mans family in such a way is just disgraceful. But then again, you doubled back with an insult about his lack of class because he was raised without a father.
Just pointing it out that he should have figured it out by now, like everyone else.