Project Veritas

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Someone on here linked me a story about some usps worker being paid by project Veritas to be a whistle-blower or something. Don't remember who it was, I'm glad I didn't waste my time with your fake news though.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
This one was also really interesting. I didn't realize how organized they are. Didn't Joe Biden say that antifa was just an idea and didn't Jerry nadler say that antifa was just a myth?

Thanks browncafe for still allowing free speech

Est.1998

This one was also really interesting. I didn't realize how organized they are. Didn't Joe Biden say that antifa was just an idea and didn't Jerry nadler say that antifa was just a myth?

Thanks browncafe for still allowing free speech

Urban legend has it that once a poster becomes too comfortable with what they post, an evil moderator appears from the abyss and devours what you believe to be free speech.
Be careful.
🙉🙈🙊

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Urban legend has it that once a poster becomes too comfortable with what they post, an evil moderator appears from the abyss and devours what you believe to be free speech.
Be careful.
🙉🙈🙊
I've had a couple posts deleted for calling people * and such lol but as far as freedom as information browncafe doesn't pick sides 🇺🇸

Last edited by a moderator:

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Be careful.
🙉🙈🙊
I've had a couple posts deleted for calling people retards and such lol but as far as freedom as information browncafe doesn't pick sides 🇺🇸
Delete club is a happy place.

One must not be consumed by the striketh, yet embrace it's deliverance...

Box Ox

Section 230 is going soon bud.

The thing about my president is he actually does what he says he will do
He’s only got 49 days and the Senate just added another Democrat today.
What a snowflake loser Trump is.

I'm sure it'd break @It will be fine 's heart if the NDAA were held up. LOL

Trump to Congress: Repeal Section 230 or I’ll veto military funding

"On Tuesday evening, Trump ratcheted up his campaign against Section 230. In a tweet, he called the law "a serious threat to our National Security & Election Integrity." He warned that "if the very dangerous & unfair Section 230 is not completely terminated as part of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), I will be forced to unequivocally VETO the Bill.

The NDAA is a massive spending bill that Congress passes each year to authorize funding for the military. This year's version, now under active discussion on Capitol Hill, is expected to cost around $740 billion.

The NDAA is seen as a "must pass" bill because no one wants to be blamed for holding up funding for the troops. So inserting language into it can be a way to pass proposals that might not stand on their own. But there's also a risk of a backlash—especially if a measure is seen as unrelated to the military. This may be why Trump has started claiming that Section 230 is a "threat to our national security," since that would theoretically make it germane to a defense funding bill.

Trump's campaign to repeal Section 230 appears to go beyond mere tweets. The White House is reportedly telling members of Congress the same thing in private that the president is telling his 88 million Twitter followers: that he will veto the NDAA if it doesn't repeal or at least overhaul Section 230."

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
What a snowflake loser Trump is.

I'm sure it'd break @It will be fine 's heart if the NDAA were held up. LOL

Trump to Congress: Repeal Section 230 or I’ll veto military funding

"On Tuesday evening, Trump ratcheted up his campaign against Section 230. In a tweet, he called the law "a serious threat to our National Security & Election Integrity." He warned that "if the very dangerous & unfair Section 230 is not completely terminated as part of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), I will be forced to unequivocally VETO the Bill.

The NDAA is a massive spending bill that Congress passes each year to authorize funding for the military. This year's version, now under active discussion on Capitol Hill, is expected to cost around $740 billion.

The NDAA is seen as a "must pass" bill because no one wants to be blamed for holding up funding for the troops. So inserting language into it can be a way to pass proposals that might not stand on their own. But there's also a risk of a backlash—especially if a measure is seen as unrelated to the military. This may be why Trump has started claiming that Section 230 is a "threat to our national security," since that would theoretically make it germane to a defense funding bill.

Trump's campaign to repeal Section 230 appears to go beyond mere tweets. The White House is reportedly telling members of Congress the same thing in private that the president is telling his 88 million Twitter followers: that he will veto the NDAA if it doesn't repeal or at least overhaul Section 230."
That's our man! The people want section 230 gone. They have for a long time. I'm tired of these private companies acting like elected officials.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Section 230 has nothing to do with it. Nothing that happens on Brown Cafe now or in the future will ever be a violation of your freedom of speech.
If browncafe is more widely used than the phone then it should be considered a utility that cannot express a preference of one side over another.

It's the difference between an open platform and a publisher.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Also Verizon was caught censoring literal text messages with links to info wars.

Communists don't care though, they think they're part of the club when in reality they're the first to go during power consolidation.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
If browncafe becomes as big as Twitter or Facebook in the future and decides to favor one side then yes it is a violation of the freedom of speech in the United States which is why the President of the United States Is trying to get section 230 removed or revised

It will be fine

If browncafe becomes as big as Twitter or Facebook in the future and decides to favor one side then yes it is a violation of the freedom of speech in the United States which is why the President of the United States Is trying to get section 230 removed or revised
Facebook is basically a right wing propaganda outlet at this point. I don’t understand why right wingers hate it so much while also using it the most.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I listened to the tape of O'keefe announcing to CNN that he had been taping their conference calls for 2 months . He told Jeff Zucker to have a nice day. A real pisser !!!