Project Veritas

Box Ox

The idiot hard left LOVES the idea of Trump vetoing the NDAA over Section 230. LOLLLLLL

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
The idiot hard left LOVES the idea of Trump vetoing the NDAA over Section 230. LOLLLLLL

You just think that you're above it all don't you

Box Ox

The majority doesn’t like either extreme. That’s why Biden was elected.
Exactly! Which is why I like to say the Democrats are going to get demolished in ‘22 and ‘24 if the Biden administration becomes home to woke hysterics and reverse-racism between now and then. Especially if Trump isn’t yapping the whole time. Can already see and hear a push for it from the hard left.

vantexan

Exactly! Which is why I like to say the Democrats are going to get demolished in ‘22 and ‘24 if the Biden administration becomes home to woke hysterics and reverse-racism between now and then. Especially if Trump isn’t yapping the whole time. Can already see and hear a push for it from the hard left.
Trump will keep tweeting and the media will keep reporting that because it's their bread and butter.

It will be fine

I doubt that will happen. The far left will always try to push the party, that’s why they were elected. Joe will be soooo boring and moderate, I don’t think he’ll get much done.

Box Ox

Trump will keep tweeting and the media will keep reporting that because it's their bread and butter.
I'm fleeing to Canada to become @rickyb 's gardener if the Democrats fully bow to the hard left and Trump runs for President again in '24.

I doubt that will happen. The far left will always try to push the party, that’s why they were elected. Joe will be soooo boring and moderate, I don’t think he’ll get much done.
Hope so. Joe's dog almost took him out and could do it again.

rickyb

I'm fleeing to Canada to become @rickyb 's gardener if the Democrats fully bow to the hard left and Trump runs for President again in '24.

Hope so. Joe's dog almost took him out and could do it again.
joes not going to do that unless a movement makes him like BLM.

vantexan

I prefer a President willing to lead our government for the betterment of all citizens. Not just pandering to his base.
Yah he needs to stop pandering to the minorities. Getting them out of prison early, getting them their best job market ever, pro police for their protection.