PT Employee Holiday Pay/PC DL Question

iowa boy

Question 1. Whats the pay for pt employees on holidays?

Question 2. What type of license is required for PC drivers

Monavie,

You would have to check your local supplement for holiday pay for you guys. Where I'm at, its double time for all hours work plus your holiday pay. As for your second question, it depends on where you are. Here in Iowa, you are required to have a chauffeurs to drive the normal package car.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Monavie,

You would have to check your local supplement for holiday pay for you guys. Where I'm at, its double time for all hours work plus your holiday pay. As for your second question, it depends on where you are. Here in Iowa, you are required to have a chauffeurs to drive the normal package car.

Looked in my local supplement but found nothing about PT only FT...I'll ask at work tommorrow

UPSGUY72

Question 1. Whats the pay for pt employees on holidays?

Question 2. What type of license is required for PC drivers

1. You have to been employed 1 yr of to get payed for a holiday.

2. A Current driver license with no moving violations in the last year and not more than 2 in the last three.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
1. You have to been employed 1 yr of to get payed for a holiday.

2. A Current driver license with no moving violations in the last year and not more than 2 in the last three.

Been here for 9 :wink2: just couldnt find the language in the contract as far as pay being straight time or time and a half