PT question?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
He certainly fooled me. Stealing time. That's what he should be arrested for. Considering they have no problem threatening to have me arrested for something I didn't do, which they knew the whole time as they were sitting on the proof, i.e. the videotape.
It is stealing. Theft. That is what the sup should be arrested for.
I agree!
It would take mgmt witnesses to rat the person out, and since stealing is part of the mgmt culture at UPS, it's highly unlikely. Chalk it up as a "payroll error"

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Like anonymous says, and everyone should take note, ALWAYS follow their methods, do everything by the book. Cut no corners, and follow their instructions. Trust me, their stupidity always shows up in your paycheck. But always leave a clean trail, because if you file, if you cause waves, they WILL start checking everything you do. Count on that...

Like anonymous says, and everyone should take note, ALWAYS follow their methods, do everything by the book. Cut no corners, and follow their instructions. Trust me, their stupidity always shows up in your paycheck. But always leave a clean trail, because if you file, if you cause waves, they WILL start checking everything you do. Count on that...
That's the truth Ruth

CAFAL

Yes, you should.You have the audacity to comment on his leaving without checking with his 'babysitter', yet the sup should have been arrested and you make no comment. Typical comment from a typical sup.

Yes I should have commented on that. It is ridiculous that the sup would change a time card. I wonder how long sup has been around? Plenty of sups have been fired for this,as they should be. I was confused why the op talked morals,and where his started. Aside from leaving early,but also screwing the people next to him. I'm more a help who i can person myself