PT Sup going into FT driving?

PT Car Washer

I know of one sup waiting for years...while several others went driving ahead of them. I am assuming DM and center manager hand pick candidates?
I would assume so, as PT sups have no seniority advantage. Also the 6 to 1 ratio really hurt PT sups opportunity to go FT driving. Management can always slide them into a Seasonal spot for a couple months or weeks.

Gear

Parts on Order
He's made a few other posts where he says we are all overpaid and he enjoys making fun of drivers in his building. That was my point

I dont think Ive said overpaid. I do say that we are paid high, (higher then most others in our fields), which in my mind compensates us for all the negative things. I said I enjoy poking fun at drivers, its not the same as making fun. Most of the posts on this site are trash talking other replies. Why are mine different?

Gear

Parts on Order
That's a different tone from some of your other posts about how you like to make fun of drivers in other threads.

As much as you make fun of them, remember that without drivers, no need for mechanics. Ups wanted to outsource that at one time. In our local, we fought for the mechanics to be under our supplement because they were getting screwed years ago. We won that. A lot of drivers stuck up for them that's how.

No driver, no need for mechanics would be a completely different business. We both go together, one isnt more important then the other.

Sticking up for each other when it counts is part of being union. Strength in numbers. This isnt meant to down grade what you guys did for your mechs.

UPS would out source all of us if they could.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I dont think Ive said overpaid. I do say that we are paid high, (higher then most others in our fields), which in my mind compensates us for all the negative things. I said I enjoy poking fun at drivers, its not the same as making fun. Most of the posts on this site are trash talking other replies. Why are mine different?
Ok good clarification. I'll give you that.