PT Supervisor threatening to issue write-ups over misloads

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Unless your Management Team all wear name tags identifying them as Management you don't have to talk to them.
Every time a member of Management touches a box file a grievance.
Every time a member of Management fails to treat you with dignity and respect file a harassment grievance.
Management is the ENEMY
Bury them in grievances!

BlackCat

Unless your Management Team all wear name tags identifying them as Management you don't have to talk to them.
Every time a member of Management touches a box file a grievance.
Every time a member of Management fails to treat you with dignity and respect file a harassment grievance.
Management is the ENEMY
Bury them in grievances!
I tone it down about 2 notches below you, but I am there with ya bro man.

PT Package

PT Package
Hello Guys My name is Javier Gonzalez. I started working at UPS in July and was having a hard time with misloads. I was new so it was understandable. I was getting better at it as time went on. Here in the city of cypress, California I had 3 trucks a day with about 750-800 packages. There was a day where I had 10 misloads. A week went by and my misloads went from 10 down to 2 a day. It seemed like my supervisors wanted me gone. I was proud that my misloads were down but I had “talks” privately with my sups maybe 3 or four times. I called out sick one day because I had an ear infection and the pain was to much. The next day I came to work on time like I always did. I felt terrible. My ear was hurting. My stomach was churning because of my meds. I let my supervisors know that I could not concentrate on my work. I kept going back and forth from the restroom to do my business because my stomach. Turns out the next day I had 11 misloads instead of my usual 2 or 3 a day. he takes me into his office and terminates my job because of my misloads problem. I was only there for less than 2 months. He stated that he could not continue this and he had to let me go. I got verbal warning but never signed a paper, never had a steward present. I’m now fired and looking for a job and don’t know what to do. I told him I was doing my best and that day I was sick and even explained to him that I was sick, but he pointed out my 2 misloads a day and said that was the reason. He always seemed to single me out. He yelled at me for working too slow, people on my pen(row) listener to music with headphones but he told me I couldn’t listen to it. He told me that my working tactics were terrible even though people on my PENN did the same thing. Asking for help from fellow UPSers. Thank you

PT Package

PT Package
Hello Guys My name is Javier Gonzalez. I started working at UPS in July and was having a hard time with misloads. I was new so it was understandable. I was getting better at it as time went on. Here in the city of cypress, California I had 3 trucks a day with about 750-800 packages. There was a day where I had 10 misloads. A week went by and my misloads went from 10 down to 2 a day. It seemed like my supervisors wanted me gone. I was proud that my misloads were down but I had “talks” privately with my sups maybe 3 or four times. I called out sick one day because I had an ear infection and the pain was to much. The next day I came to work on time like I always did. I felt terrible. My ear was hurting. My stomach was churning because of my meds. I let my supervisors know that I could not concentrate on my work. I kept going back and forth from the restroom to do my business because my stomach. Turns out the next day I had 11 misloads instead of my usual 2 or 3 a day. he takes me into his office and terminates my job because of my misloads problem. I was only there for less than 2 months. He stated that he could not continue this and he had to let me go. I got verbal warning but never signed a paper, never had a steward present. I’m now fired and looking for a job and don’t know what to do. I told him I was doing my best and that day I was sick and even explained to him that I was sick, but he pointed out my 2 misloads a day and said that was the reason. He always seemed to single me out. He yelled at me for working too slow, people on my pen(row) listener to music with headphones but he told me I couldn’t listen to it. He told me that my working tactics were terrible even though people on my PENN did the same thing. Asking for help from fellow UPSers. Thank you
Also I never got talked to or received notification about getting written up. People on my PENN also got 2 or 3 misloads a day but he never did the same to them.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Also I never got talked to or received notification about getting written up. People on my PENN also got 2 or 3 misloads a day but he never did the same to them.
You sucked and you didn't make seniority. Such is life

trailer loader

Trailer Loader
never ever have a "talk" with a supe without your union rep present! when and if supe says we need to talk, shut your mouth, the only words you should say at that point is "get my union rep" if the supe says the rep is not needed, keep your mouth shut except for the words "get my union rep"

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Yo Javier didn’t we just discuss this in another thread

Bad news senor you’re gonna get the same answers here

Poop Head

Judge me.
Try landscaping?