PTRS Vacation pay question

Kae3106

Extracted means the timecards have loaded to Payroll. It's the step that comes after the cards are approved and typically happens on Monday mornings for the prior week's time.

brownbettie

Ive never posted on a forum before but i had a question and was hoping someone could help. Im a pt supervisor in the outbound and took my first ever vacation week. I put in the code for vacation day for each day of the week like i was told and out of habit today checked the prior week to see my hours (yes i know since i was on vacation my hours paid would be the minimum 27 1/2 im guaranteed) but my question is in the spot on the screen where if i worked it would say approved or pending or submitted it says "extracted" does anyone know if thats what its supposed to say or what that means? I just wanted to be sure theres no problem with my pay going on as i am on a VERY fixed income and cannot afford a paycheck error or something. Obviously i can ask my ft tomorrow when i see him but i always read this site and seen how helpful some people are and was just hoping to put my mind at ease for the night. Thank you for any help.

The only thing "Extracted" really means is that payroll now has your information. Every Monday, the approved cards are extracted to payroll. If your time shows in black as extracted, it means you don't have to worry about getting paid. It will happen.