puerto rican lives matter

watdaflock?

no laughing because this is the 5th over exaggerated story they put out
Who's "they" and what's over exaggerated about it?
It’s hard to pin down exactly what deaths are directly related to the hurricane. Does it really matter at this point? The island is a mess with a garbage power grid and Trump doesn’t care because the people there are brown.
Pretty much this. Even if the deaths were weeks or months later, if they are caused by effects of the hurricane (lack of power, medicine, shelter, food, etc) If not willing to entirely blame Trump, his republican Senate also holds responsibility.'

it matters when you fabricate a news story just to get clicks
Did you post this, while watching Hannity?

The Spanish-American War, 1898. ... U.S. victory in the war produced a peace treaty that compelled the Spanish to relinquish claims on Cuba, and to cede sovereignty over Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Philippines to the United States. The United States also annexed the independent state of Hawaii during the conflict.

Hope this helps.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Who's "they" and what's over exaggerated about it?

Pretty much this. Even if the deaths were weeks or months later, if they are caused by effects of the hurricane (lack of power, medicine, shelter, food, etc) If not willing to entirely blame Trump, his republican Senate also holds responsibility.'

Did you post this, while watching Hannity?

The Spanish-American War, 1898. ... U.S. victory in the war produced a peace treaty that compelled the Spanish to relinquish claims on Cuba, and to cede sovereignty over Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Philippines to the United States. The United States also annexed the independent state of Hawaii during the conflict.

Hope this helps.
you will learn if you Google

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
159ae77f4ffd7548977b7f08d2ffcacf--thang.jpg

Observer

After watching how people were in Puerto Rico after the hurricane - I've changed my mind. Time magazine showed how the residents sit around on their couches rather than clearing debris. Texas and Florida were clearing there debris. Then they had a debacle about the power grid. Some company came to the island to start reinstalling the electricity. Someone complained that the company was getting favors from Washington; so the electricians took their stuff and left. I learned that the reason the power was in such bad shape as the equipment had not been kept up over the last several years and they were way behind on their bills. WHO would want to "help" with the installations if they're not going to get paid? Then last week was the icing on cake. Out on a tarmac are 60,000 cases of water that are just sitting there. Who was in charge of getting them dispersed?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
After watching how people were in Puerto Rico after the hurricane - I've changed my mind. Time magazine showed how the residents sit around on their couches rather than clearing debris. Texas and Florida were clearing there debris. Then they had a debacle about the power grid. Some company came to the island to start reinstalling the electricity. Someone complained that the company was getting favors from Washington; so the electricians took their stuff and left. I learned that the reason the power was in such bad shape as the equipment had not been kept up over the last several years and they were way behind on their bills. WHO would want to "help" with the installations if they're not going to get paid? Then last week was the icing on cake. Out on a tarmac are 60,000 cases of water that are just sitting there. Who was in charge of getting them dispersed?
A lot of people are poor because they don’t want to do the work required to get out of that state. They just want the hand out. I had a store in a poor town and the locals would come in there and tell me their business. It would make a hell of a reality show. Same cycle over and over again. The guys had a baby momma/s somewhere that they owed child support. They’d be excited about a good job they got and how they’re going to finally be making some money. A week later they’d come in my store store to buy blunts and beer. Eh, I didn’t feel like going to work today. Before long, unemployed again.

The girls/women would be dealing with a loser selling drugs or gang banging. Before long, oops, pregnant AGAIN.

The only people I felt sorry for there were those who couldn’t physically work and the children. I fed multiple children in that town because their loser moms spent the food stamp money on their loser boyfriends and the kids were hungry. It gets old.

rickyb

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez‏Verified account @Ocasio2018 6h6 hours ago

US House candidate, NY-14

- Hundreds of thousands of soldiers to the US military
- Nat’l supply of hospital IV bags & medical supplies
- Historically, sugar, coffee, crops
- A strategic port in the Atlantic & Importantly for the 1%, one of the biggest loophole tax havens for the super-rich.

Dnnl7xcU4AAC9JO.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez‏Verified account @Ocasio2018 6h6 hours ago

- Hundreds of thousands of soldiers to the US military
- Nat’l supply of hospital IV bags & medical supplies
- Historically, sugar, coffee, crops
- A strategic port in the Atlantic & Importantly for the 1%, one of the biggest loophole tax havens for the super-rich.

Dnnl7xcU4AAC9JO.jpg
Pay no taxes yet get our benefits like grants for college. Pathetic.

I got so freaking sick of it when I was in college. Guess who the only kids with full rides were on the baseball team.....Ricans because there's only 15 scholarships to go around for 30+ kids but they "couldn't afford" their portion.

Then every semester the Pell grants come in and guess who had new gold chains and play station 2 days later?

rickyb

Pay no taxes yet get our benefits like grants for college. Pathetic.

I got so freaking sick of it when I was in college. Guess who the only kids with full rides were on the baseball team.....Ricans because there's only 15 scholarships to go around for 30+ kids but they "couldn't afford" their portion.

Then every semester the Pell grants come in and guess who had new gold chains and play station 2 days later?
im positive they are more screwed over by the US govt than they gain.

60% of ppl want free college anyways.

rickyb

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez‏Verified account @Ocasio2018 5h5 hours ago

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Retweeted Melissa MarkViverito

As a child, family trips to Vieques were punctuated by large, dull, + distant cracking noises. I once looked to my dad & asked, “¿Pa, que es eso?” “They’re bombs, mama.” That’s how I learned what a bomb was. The US bombed the Puerto Rican isle Vieques for exercises until 2003.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez added,

Melissa MarkViveritoVerified account @MMViverito
Replying to @CarmenYulinCruz @Ocasio2018
& let's add using Vieques & Culebra as bombing ranges forcibly displacing thousands, contaminating the land thereby causing adverse long term health impacts on residents. Years of advocacy & CD have closed the bombing ranges but nothing has been done to decontaminate the land.
166 replies 722 retweets 2,597 likes