puerto rican lives matter

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
your going straight to guantanamo bay and will be force fed vegetarian simulated meats

sometimes people are lent more money than they can afford to repay.

some degrees are overpriced considering theres no jobs to repay them with.
So because a fool borrows more money than they can afford to pay back, to earn a major in architectural history knowing there are no jobs, the government/taxpayers should forgive the debt? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

rickyb

It would be nice if the college could repossess that education. Or at least revoke degrees.
your guys mentality restricts education for the poor, the people who need it most.

i am hearing very little on how much education should cost.

they just made adult education free here. i was doing it when it was $400 or whatever. my thoughts now are less stress, and im more inclined to keep trying because its free anyways.

rickyb

So because a fool borrows more money they can afford to pay back, to earn a major in architectural history knowing there are no jobs, the government/taxpayers should forgive the debt? So you realize how stupid that sounds?
education is not about jobs anyways. but thats what its been turned in to.

also the experts on loans are supposed to be the lenders not the borrowers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
your going straight to guantanamo bay and will be force fed vegetarian simulated meats

sometimes people are lent more money than they can afford to repay.

some degrees are overpriced considering theres no jobs to repay them with.
Then we should only give out loans for what individuals can afford. Oh wait then that's not fair that the rich person gets to go to college for basket weaving but the poor person can't. Right?

That's entirely their choice. If it doesn't make sense don't do it. People have to be held accountable for their decisions.

Otherwise the world would be full of people like you and no one wants that.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
your guys mentality restricts education for the poor, the people who need it most.

i am hearing very little on how much education should cost.

they just made adult education free here. i was doing it when it was $400 or whatever. my thoughts now are less stress, and im more inclined to keep trying because its free anyways.
So you’re willing to TRY now that it’s at taxpayer’s expense??

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
education is not about jobs anyways. but thats what its been turned in to.

also the experts on loans are supposed to be the lenders not the borrowers.
The lenders are in business to make money. The borrower’s responsibility is to educate themselves and give them as little as possible.

rickyb

Then we should only give out loans for what individuals can afford. Oh wait then that's not fair that the rich person gets to go to college for basket weaving but the poor person can't. Right?

That's entirely their choice. If it doesn't make sense don't do it. People have to be held accountable for their decisions.

america has gone down the tubes because of deluded non participants in democracy like yourself.

instead of repaying that overpriced loan, give the money to rickyb. i can spend it better than you can.

yea i mean it sounds like you dont want the poor to get educated.

if you have 700 billion for dept of war then you have money for school.

if you have billions in tax cuts for the rich, you have money for school.

but i dont see you complaining about that stuff.

rickyb

That's the way it was until the government got involved and people started crying that everyone DESERVED a college education.
its not about deserving, it just turns out these days you should get post secondary.

what do you think your gonna get a manufacturing job out of high school? theyre all outsourced!

MAKAVELI

The Federal loans program was intended for peoplefor people that could not afford College.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
wow rr is going to be fired after he basically wanted to take a sitting president down and Andrew McCabe collaborated the story. Rats eating rats

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The Federal loans program was intended for peoplefor people that could not afford College.
And the colleges took advantage of that by sucking every penny they could out of it and creating as many cushy high payin jobs for their friends as possible.

I'm not saying it had bad intentions. Only bad results.

oldngray

nowhere special
And the colleges took advantage of that by sucking every penny they could out of it and creating as many cushy high payin jobs for their friends as possible.

In some fields (especially liberal arts) the only jobs are university related. A lot of these people never even see what the real world is like.

MAKAVELI

And that's exactly what you'll get it with a for-profit education system. Everybody wants a piece of the pie.