Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike

imjanedoe

banned slut
Isn’t it the longest walk to and from the building every time? I dread 20 more years.
A few new hire 22.4s are getting paid incorrectly at utility rate. Good on them that they’re benefiting from company mistake since I’m not that lucky. 22.4s should be used in hub. I rather work a preload shift help with air & libs or late shift only doing pickups/taking stops off someone in need. W/e it takes to get my 8. Browns would actually be loaded properly. It takes a while to get good and learn when to relocate certain packages & bulk stops (poor dispatch). Not that hard to preload check address label 123 Sesame St now spa label 123 Sesame St truck # stack & load. It’s hard if you’re floating around but once you have a set drop you just see the Load chart and know what’s coming. I should be up soon. I won’t let them win or wear me out first. This is just my day job. I’ll have money put away for a strike.

Last edited:

Sixth Punch Sense

Isn’t it the longest walk to and from the building every time? I dread 20 more years.
A few new hire 22.4s are getting paid incorrectly at utility rate. Good on them that they’re benefiting from company mistake since I’m not that lucky. 22.4s should be used in hub. I rather work a preload shift help with air & libs or late shift only doing pickups/taking stops off someone in need. W/e it takes to get my 8. Browns would actually be loaded properly. It takes a while to get good and learn when to relocate certain packages & bulk stops (poor dispatch). Not that hard to preload check address label 123 Sesame St now spa label 123 Sesame St truck # stack & load. It’s hard if you’re floating around but once you have a set drop you just see the Load chart and know what’s coming. I should be up soon. I won’t let them win or wear me out first. This is just my day job. I’ll have money put away for a strike.
They will have to pay it back

Sixth Punch Sense

I have multiple stops where it's 10 minutes there and back, they don't order often but 🤷‍♂️

Its_a_me

Does anyone remember (Tokyo Rose)?

“Hello GI, how’s the war going on, how is your wife or girl friend doing, she is real lonely”
you-cant-handle-5b684c.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don’t think I bullied your spouse either. Keep trying I said YOU were you busy worrying about yourself then to have her quit a job she is not being paid appropriately for. Where I come from we have a name for men like that.
Actually, wasn't even talking to you...yet, you bullied your way in. My threshold of anything is none of your business.

Maybe you could learn something there.

I think they call them Cuc ks in these parts

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
They are offering to pay us $250 if we can get one person to stay 60 days

Unbelievable. Nobody wants to work.
I feel like they’re lying or some hidden language in very fine print. There’s always a catch to that $250. Like they must stay a certain amount of days before you receive it or other requirements. And even then, they’ll probably drag their feet to pay you off. They offered a permanent higher starting wage on some flyers when my buddy applied and he basically got bamboozled by them. I think he mentioned it to the BA. I’ll ask him when I see him. Then when the new hires come and find out about the devious tricks the company pulls they pack it up and leave.

Last edited: