Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike

qdg2

You bullied me in this thread you should be banned. Accuse me of something I did not do in post eight and still have not explained yourself. Because you lied… Champ. You shouldn’t be lecturing anybody about honesty.
Another desperate attempt to have me banned......wow. If fairness ensues you'll be gone too Champ.....along with about 5-6 others.....you bet.......if fair.......now, I wouldn't ever expect such......it's all here.......pages and pages. Remember how you admitted excoriating a member for pages and pages? Stuff like that....all for differences of opinion.....Champ.

Why, you'll even resort to attacking cancer victims.....your hatred runs so deep.

Thebrownblob

Another desperate attempt to have me banned......wow. If fairness ensues you'll be gone too Champ.....along with about 5-6 others.....you bet.......if fair.......now, I wouldn't ever expect such......it's all here.......pages and pages. Remember how you admitted excoriating a member for pages and pages? Stuff like that....all for differences of opinion.....Champ.

Why, you'll even resort to attacking cancer victims.....your hatred runs so deep.
Yes I’ve written my congressman and my senator seeing if we can get you banned. I haven’t slept in three days. You really hurt me quad. 😂
keep spinning a yarn buddy I haven’t tried to get you banned at all, I don’t care about you enough one way or the other, and I didn’t say anything hateful about your wife. I did however say you’re not much of a man to not back her up in finding a career that pays her properly for her hard work because of your selfishness of your own self. Based on your posts about yourself that comment stands. Not sure how do you think I would know she had cancer? My sincere hopes for her recovery . Although if you were my wife I would retire and take care of her . But we know you’re not about that. You accused me of bullying you in post 8 and still have not explained how it was bullying

Last edited:

Trucker Clock

This street runs both ways Champ.

Use a little intellectual honesty(I know this will be tough) and conduct a brief review of all this content.....pages and pages of it.

A modicum of mental ability will reveal how and what goes on here(BC). Admin is WELL AWARE of it. And yes, you are square in the middle. You are part of a handful of bullies and haters. This is without doubt or couldn't even be remotely debatable.

Please, spare all of us the BS.

I embarrassed you and one other prominent player......you should be embarrassed now......it's all here to read....pages and pages.

You Have To Believe Me.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes I’ve written my congressman and my senator seeing if we can get you banned. I haven’t slept in three days. You really hurt me quad. 😂
keep spinning a yarn buddy I haven’t tried to get you banned at all, I don’t care about you enough one way or the other, and I didn’t say anything hateful about your wife. I did however say you’re not much of a man to not back her up in finding a career that pays her properly for her hard work because of your selfishness of your own self. Based on your posts about yourself that comment stands. Not sure how do you think I would know she had cancer? My sincere hopes for her recovery . Although if you were my wife I would retire and take care of her . But we know you’re not about that. You accused me of bullying you in post 8 and still have not explained how it was bullying
He should retire

Thebrownblob

He’s also full of :censored2: too
I know I’m still waiting for his reply about me bullying him in post #8, I don’t see any bullying at all, nor was I trying to. However his post #57 is ban worthy in my opinion and definitely bullying for no reason. Seems Mr. @qdg2 might be a hypocrite and a bit of a storyteller.🧐