Pulled from route

542thruNthru

I could swear that I saw verbiage in the new contract saying something along the lines of if you are pulled from your route to cover another that you were entitled to a 2hr pay compensation added to whatever you worked that day. I have my own route and am not a coverage driver.

What region/rider are you under. I remember some language like that but it might be regional. Need more info to help you.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
It's not "an emergency" for drivers to go out in the blind. Come on, they have map navigation. So they cant use that excuse. Should've filed the first day not weeks later. Where is your steward???

govols019

You smell that?
Southern Supplement.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190911-213659(1).jpg
    Screenshot_20190911-213659(1).jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 169

OKLABob

My center for the coverage drivers they can bid routes for the week and run the route that a bid driver has while he’s on vacation. If no drivers on vacation all coverage goes unassigned.

BrownArmy

Yah, I mean I’m cover, I have no idea about drivers that have routes.

What does that entail if you are bumped from your own route?

Technically, I have a bid route, but it’s a split route and isn’t always in. It’s classified as a ‘training route’, so the end result is I run it 30% of the year.

There’s no ground for me to file on when they stick me in another town on someone else’s route.

It’s a pickle.

Sht is gonna get strange when the 22.4’s are fully implemented...

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

Technically, I have a bid route, but it’s a split route and isn’t always in. It’s classified as a ‘training route’, so the end result is I run it 30% of the year.

There’s no ground for me to file on when they stick me in another town on someone else’s route.

It’s a pickle.

What region?

542thruNthru

It’s a pickle.

Yeah sounds like you are at the mercy of a few different Articles. Being a cover and a training route all at once has to be tough.

What region?
I believe he's New England being that he lives just outside boston.