Pulled Over

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Got yelled at for parking in a fire zone by some roided out douxhe bag.

I looked him right in the eye and told him that there was an exception to the state law for delivery vehicles that were at a del for under five minutes

He looked at me funny for a second said "oh" got in his car and left.

Ever since that day I wondered if that was actually true

wayfair

swollen member
twice. The second time I got a warning. It was after 5, just finished pickups and had over 50 stops left. I thanked the guy, told him I was having a poopy day and offered to shake his hand, he looked at me and said "I don't want to shake your hand"

this was during the bird/swine flu days

9.5er

Been pulled once for speeding even though 3 other cars around me were passing me when we passed the cop. (4 lane hwy) I asked him why he pulled me instead of the lead car. He claimed the radar only hit me because I was a big target. I got a warning.

I was helping another driver one day and he went through a speed trap. Got a ticket for speeding 5mph over the limit.

Wizzy

Twice by Dot truck enforcement. Once for driving with four way flashers on and got a warning plus dot report to turn in. Second one daydreaming on a lonely stretch of highway going 72 in a 55. Wrote me citation and report at68 mph. Luckily it was an election year and the judge I deliver to laughed, took care of it and calls me Speedy.

Re-Raise

Pulled out in front of a cop one time, probably should have waited for him to pass.

He lit me up and said he pulled me over because I didn't have a sticker on my license plate. I said I don't think we need stickers because they are fleet plates.

We stood there looking at each other, and I said I know you pulled me over because I pulled out in front of you. He laughed and said you're probably right about the sticker thing.

Cementups

Box Monkey
A few years ago I was running late to get to a pickup and was pedal to the floor trying to get to a pickup that closes promptly at closing time. They hate to wait even 1 second. So I get tagged over 55 mph in a 35. I pulled over and before he said a word I said, "Dude I'm really sorry and I know it's not a good excuse but I'm late for a pickup and this really isn't helping. I know the law very well as my brother and father are State Troopers and again I am really sorry. But i really do have to go." He told me to slow it down a little and give myself a little more time next time. And off we both went.

FYI, I always make sure to wave at any police when i am driving by them. A friendly hello today can go a long way tomorrow.

porkwagon

I got pulled over for going wrong way on a one way. It was a half block I did not want to go around the block to make the delivery. Cop gave me a choice, ticket, or turn around and drive around the block the right way, two laps.

UPSGUY72

Yup twice. Got a warning the first time same cop that pulled of another UPS driver in the same location the night before. The second time totally different town the cop walked up to the cab and said "come on" then turned around and left.

UPSGUY72

Yup twice. Got a warning the first time same cop that pulled of another UPS driver in the same location the night before. The second time totally different town the cop walked up to the cab and said "come on" then turned around and left.