Pumping gas on route

Overpaid Union Thug

Fuel cards are a huge issue in my center. There are too many jerks that take the cards home with them. Getting reimbursed has never been a problem here but it can be a hassle. Another problem is when people don't refuel their gasoline trucks. We have gasoline fuel pumps! You can't make this :censored2: up.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Or you could just pull up to the pump in the morning, stick the fuel nozzle in, and pump gas until it shuts off. No need to buy a dowel rod, no need to measure a dowel rod, no need to cut a dowel rod and no need to store a gasoline/diesel-soaked dowel rod in your locker or have it roll around on the shelf all day only to get lost when your route gets loaded in a different car.
I had one drivers's car identical to yours run out of fuel while being parked TWICE!

T

Turdferguson

We have diesel and gas pumps. We also all have cards,in case of a problem.
PusheenSuperFancy.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
That's the spirit. Why have any respect for another's property? I see it all the time.

Actually, it's a lease.

I'm too lazy to go dig out one of my owner's manuals, but I would imagine that there is a warning to not overfill the gas tank.

I would have to wonder if doing so would void the warranty concerning the EVAP system.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Actually, it's a lease.

I'm too lazy to go dig out one of my owner's manuals, but I would imagine that there is a warning to not overfill the gas tank.

I would have to wonder if doing so would void the warranty concerning the EVAP system.
I'm sure it would if they could prove it. When the old carbon cannisters on the GMC's would get swamped with gas, it would cause all kinds of driveability issues.