Putin to conduct annual review of Trumps 1st year in office

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Putin to travel to the WH to review Trump’s 1st year in office. It is rumored Putin may fire Trump because of latest sanctions against Russia.
I wonder where the puppet master will be staying???Plenty of places on craigslist for $50.00 a night....Pruitt might be able to hook him up....And once again, I ask the drumpfsters, "If Obama or one of his staff had done this, you'd have been fine with it, right? Right? Hello??"When drumpf tells you he "has your back," he mostly means he's deciding where to plant the knife.

Sportello

Banned
Beach was nice.
I’m now at a golf resort in Phoenix AZ

I don’t play golf anymore (bad knees) but it’s very nice and a great rate - $92/night.
How long are you in the Valley Of The Sun for? Where are you staying? I know where you aren't staying at that rate ;)

Sportello

Banned
Crown Plaza San Marcos Golf Resort in Chandler AZ via Priceline.
Be here for a week.
You live here?
I'm in N. Scottsdale for awhile. Be glad to tell you places to go while you are in AZ. PM me with what you are interested in, scenery, hiking, food, and I'll give you some suggestions. Sedona is worth the drive, if you've never been.

vantexan

I'm in N. Scottsdale for awhile. Be glad to tell you places to go while you are in AZ. PM me with what you are interested in, scenery, hiking, food, and I'll give you some suggestions. Sedona is worth the drive, if you've never been.
I used to deliver in uptown Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon out of Camp Verde. Amazing area.