Putin

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Maybe not. That might be thrown best reason to butt out.
We do not live in a vacuum.

If you see someone breaking into you neighbor house late a night, or their house is on fire.......

Never mind. I just realized that you would just go back to bed.

By The Book

ive lived in different parts of the world. most people I have met in other countries usually say American should mind its own business. "butt out"

people don't understand that the world is Americas business. I don't agree but that's the way it is. and we are the pawns who make some people who really run things rich.
These same people that tell us to butt out are the same people who beg us to get involved when its on their doorstep.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
When a country is being invaded, and they are begging for help, we should help.
Yep couldn't have said it better dude, I said it before and I'll say it again, I hope the world as a whole moves forward toward peace and unity so we as the human race can live long and prosper, but until that day, it's blatantly obvious to me at least that America and american freedoms are the best in the world, and until people like Isis and radical Islam and power hunger goons like Putin are taken care of, I fully condone american intervention in all such situations, and any additional situations similar, and I don't care what liberal responses I might stimulate from this post but America and its defects and all, will never be like Putin or radical Islam and in the present day is incapable of doing any heinous business practices or military practices for that matter due to the media and social media watching every move, regardless of what happened throughout history, we as a nation today do indeed have an obligation to uphold peace throughout the world I believe , because we got the best thing by far going over here, and many countries , even afghans and Iraqis WANT America to help, the media paints only one perspective of us being a world police force but you'll never see an afghan villager praises american presence there because it doesn't make good press, doesn't stir up any emotions, doesn't feed into any conspiracies....these colors don't run baby

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
When a country is being invaded, and they are begging for help, we should help.
its like the mafia. we only help begging the question "whats in it for us?" notice when there are problems in the middle east, that is oil, we jump right in. when there is genocide in Africa, we don't know for nothing.

bbsam

Staff member
Yep couldn't have said it better dude, I said it before and I'll say it again, I hope the world as a whole moves forward toward peace and unity so we as the human race can live long and prosper, but until that day, it's blatantly obvious to me at least that America and american freedoms are the best in the world, and until people like Isis and radical Islam and power hunger goons like Putin are taken care of, I fully condone american intervention in all such situations, and any additional situations similar, and I don't care what liberal responses I might stimulate from this post but America and its defects and all, will never be like Putin or radical Islam and in the present day is incapable of doing any heinous business practices or military practices for that matter due to the media and social media watching every move, regardless of what happened throughout history, we as a nation today do indeed have an obligation to uphold peace throughout the world I believe , because we got the best thing by far going over here, and many countries , even afghans and Iraqis WANT America to help, the media paints only one perspective of us being a world police force but you'll never see an afghan villager praises american presence there because it doesn't make good press, doesn't stir up any emotions, doesn't feed into any conspiracies....these colors don't run baby
How does one get past their second decade in life with a 16 year old's grammar skills and world view?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
America will go down in history as one of the most war like , power hungry, and greedy civilizations ever. Every major war was started or entered for FINANCIAL GAIN.

just read some books like "War Is A Racket" by a 2 time congressional medal winner. there are dozens of books that will back up my statement.

it wont be a war that eventually takes America down. it will be our own greed and the seeds we have been sowing since the 60's or perhaps longer.

it could be cyber terrorists. but it will happen.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
America will go down in history as one of the most war like , power hungry, and greedy civilizations ever. Every major war was started or entered for FINANCIAL GAIN.

just read some books like "War Is A Racket" by a 2 time congressional medal winner. there are dozens of books that will back up my statement.

it wont be a war that eventually takes America down. it will be our own greed and the seeds we have been sowing since the 60's or perhaps longer.

it could be cyber terrorists. but it will happen.
I agree with u too on this these situations make me upset that we don't involve ourselves in helping more and I also agree we have a lot of corruption and bad seeds as you say where money is a motivator and I don't approve