Putin

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Like we did in Hungary in the 1950's?
Yep. If I was President, we would have helped.

Is this really a difficult concept to get?
When and when not to help another nation?

Like the $1.1 Billion in foreign aid to Pakistan. That would be cut to $0.0 Billion.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member

Like the $1.1 Billion in foreign aid to Pakistan. That would be cut to $0.0 Billion.
Like we did in South Africa?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
At my freight terminal we have a nice melting pot of people from all over the world, which is great if I might add, but here's what gets me scratchin my head, I see 4 Jamaican guys who work the dock that all have the Jamaican flag dangling from their antennas of their cars, the wear Jamaican flag dew rags, and every chance they get talk about how much better Jamaica is than the usa, got 2 guys from Mexico, same deal, one from Columbia, same same, then we have a Romanian and a Moroccan, and although no dew rags for these fine gents, same attitude for the usa,the country they live in, work in, and obviously thrive in....now I have no issue whatsoever with their pride in there homelands, shoot I don't even care if they prefer their homelands to America, the point is that somewhere along the line here it's become unpopular or socially unacceptable to have american pride here, Im Italian and German heritage, proud of my heritage but I ain't flyin the red white and GREEN, I'm American and proud of it, i see more and more Americans that would rather knit pick about little defects of this country instead of praising it for All its greatness, I never hear the Romanian , Mexican, Jamaican, or Moroccan, or anyone else for that matter say "well you know Romania is a messed up government, soo corrupt ect" they all are damn proud of their countries, defects and all and they would defend them in any debate to the teeth! I see more Americans would rather rip apart America for its little idiosyncrasies than praise it for all the great that it is! Not me! America is the best country by far, and I'll take it over Germany or Italy or any country even though it ain't perfect! Oh and btw I vote RealBrown1 for president in 2016!!!!!

bbsam

Staff member
At my freight terminal we have a nice melting pot of people from all over the world, which is great if I might add, but here's what gets me scratchin my head, I see 4 Jamaican guys who work the dock that all have the Jamaican flag dangling from their antennas of their cars, the wear Jamaican flag dew rags, and every chance they get talk about how much better Jamaica is than the usa, got 2 guys from Mexico, same deal, one from Columbia, same same, then we have a Romanian and a Moroccan, and although no dew rags for these fine gents, same attitude for the usa,the country they live in, work in, and obviously thrive in....now I have no issue whatsoever with their pride in there homelands, shoot I don't even care if they prefer their homelands to America, the point is that somewhere along the line here it's become unpopular or socially unacceptable to have american pride here, Im Italian and German heritage, proud of my heritage but I ain't flyin the red white and GREEN, I'm American and proud of it, i see more and more Americans that would rather knit pick about little defects of this country instead of praising it for All its greatness, I never hear the Romanian , Mexican, Jamaican, or Moroccan, or anyone else for that matter say "well you know Romania is a messed up government, soo corrupt ect" they all are damn proud of their countries, defects and all and they would defend them in any debate to the teeth! I see more Americans would rather rip apart America for its little idiosyncrasies than praise it for all the great that it is! Not me! America is the best country by far, and I'll take it over Germany or Italy or any country even though it ain't perfect! Oh and btw I vote RealBrown1 for president in 2016!!!!!
At least those nations still exist. I still see people flying the Confederate flag almost daily.

Sportello

Who was US President in 1956? A Republican?

ch317273

I think republicans and democrats are just titles of career beaurocrats which both stink equally, liberal or conservative I think properly defines politicians and helps me at least identify what kinda person they are, bc roles of republicans and democrats I think have changed over the course of history, jfk said ask not what your country can do for u but what u can do for ur country, a statement that today would be more related to a republican point of view I think

ch317273

The only war that's costing America money is the dems and republicans quarreling due to the liberal media