Putting in My Letter of Intent

JackStraw

Fixing preload is a full time job and then some.[/QU

Never gonna happen. May have a good week, month, but it will always go back to the way it is. Never understood why they don't just start them a little earlier. Guess they would rather pay a driver $50hr than somebody 10

wayfair

swollen member
We work in the same center. After I read his post I went to upsers to check my most recent pay stub and it turns out he is right. I guess I have one more vacation week that I can bid.

So did you not get your 6th week at 25 years of service?

or did you sell them back to the company for the past couple of years?

Never been to one as a driver your correct because I just did my job like I was told to. Never even got a warning letter.

As far sitting in on when a warning letters was getting issued sat in on 2 the other day. One for a driver not taking a lunch after getting told to. And another for not following instructions for not wearing ice cleats and being in a driveway he shouldn't have been then getting stuck on a stone wall in said driveway. I was doing on road observations and found him stuck. What are the chances of that happening.
How can this driver get a warning letter for not taking a lunch? You never took your lunch. And you never received a warning letter? Something stinks here

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How can this driver get a warning letter for not taking a lunch? You never took your lunch. And you never received a warning letter? Something stinks here
$100 says they told the driver to do a pick up or something and he had some down time between. They told the driver to take break while he was waiting.

UPSGUY72

Contractually you are required to take a lunch and enter it in the DIAD. Most centers don't enforce it. However when a union employee uses other drivers not taken lunch as a defense and my boss instructs all drivers to take there lunch and they don't they get a warning letter.

I never didn't follow instructions.

FeeDerp

images (1).jpg

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Contractually you are required to take a lunch and enter it in the DIAD. Most centers don't enforce it. However when a union employee uses other drivers not taken lunch as a defense and my boss instructs all drivers to take there lunch and they don't they get a warning letter.

Your mastery of communication is astounding.

"I never didn't follow instructions ".

Wut???????

Johney

Not here. I am starting my 27th year and "only" have 5 weeks vacation.

Yes. We get our 6th week at 30.

This information is incorrect Dave. Sixth week is at twenty-five years. So that means you are wr,wro, wron, mistaken. Lol.

We work in the same center. After I read his post I went to upsers to check my most recent pay stub and it turns out he is right. I guess I have one more vacation week that I can bid.
So, what happened to the weeks they owe you? Seeing as this is your 27th year?

Last edited by a moderator:

clean hairy

I also can take more days off as needed. If I take vacation during a holiday week it gets extended another day. I also can leave early if needed and come in late....
Uh yeah!
I could see him sashaying in to work at 12 Noon and announcing he will be waltzing out at 3PM!
Oh, and lunch from 1-2 on that day also!
Do that one day and tell us how it worked out for you!