PVD Driver

Indecisi0n

Long time lurker here but, I wanted to register an account to go on a little rant here. I have been sent to help this PVD driver the last couple of nights in a row in a very rural part of our delivery area because, he can’t find the stops. Now this dude is cross eyed as I’ll get out. Not like, which eye is looking at me? More like how is this dude even seeing me? Night after night this dude can’t find stops right off the road with clear numbers on the mailbox. And day after day they keep sending him out with the same stuff, and later me to help him. How do people like this continue to have a job let alone get hired in the first place?
Does it look like the guy works out?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My PVD is a beast. When he is done with his stuff he meets up with me and I jump for him. I set my truck up pretty much stop for stop but he drives because the truck is a stick and he is better with the clutch. We bang it out in no time. I figure at least this way if we wreck the accident will be on him and not me.
Reinforcing the stereotype that we are just dumb truck drivers.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
My PVD is a beast. When he is done with his stuff he meets up with me and I jump for him. I set my truck up pretty much stop for stop but he drives because the truck is a stick and he is better with the clutch. We bang it out in no time. I figure at least this way if we wreck the accident will be on him and not me.
Excuse you? You’re joking right?

textat3

It’s ok he is a good driver. He is a better driver and I am a better delivery person, we call ourselves the dream team.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Could you imagine explaining that one to the sups or the BA trying to save your job?

Now back in the day there were 2 of us that delivered this little town
After pickups during peak we’d throw everything left in the truck that had the best heater and go 2 man the rest this was when we were on paper sheet half the stops on one pad the other half on another