PVD drivers

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Last I heard, we’re not going with PVDs this peak in my center. I suppose we’re relying on more seasonal drivers and more helpers. The problem is the helpers so far have been worthless, and they’re WAAAAY behind on hiring and training drivers. I fully expect us to go with 70 hr work weeks for the first time ever.

Heavy Package

We do not have enough package cars for peak. Before you say no kidding - I mean management has stated that we can not physically locate or have enough vehicles for peak volume. Including rentals. Less alone the seasonals who think 80 resi's is a full day less alone no hub worker targets being hit less alone not enough PVDs.

The demand to ship next day everything including you bag of potato chips from Sams club and dog food from Petco on top of actual Peak Christmas volume is a joke. Online everything has made America completely useless. lazy, and pathetic. Just waiting for the Russians and Chinese to come over from Alaska and take over. Maybe at least a wall would be built by them then. Just saying.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I should volunteer. You know what peak means for me, baby.

20191107_084403.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
nothing makes you Massholes look awesome.
love All of CT

Nothing? At all? We have a small local football team maybe you have heard of them, I can't think of their name...the Puritans?...The Pilgrims?...Oh S* that's right...

THE PATRIOTS!!!

You guys have some pretty great teams too. The Whalers and the New Britain Red Sox.

Oh, wait...

Yeah CT is pretty awesome!

Even the parts of Hartford that you don't dare go in after dark?

The only good thing about Hartford is the I91 to Rt2 interchange to get you to Foxwoods.

Heavy Package

And another part of my rant...

Management comes in yesterday and wants everyone to donate more money or take a tag off for the internal "Christmas Angel Tree." Because as if United Way wasn't a big enough joke, now we have to be hit up again to provide illegals and welfare recipients with bikes and Xboxes. Like they really don't have them already.

Here's a clue - Every one of those "Families in need" need to help "UPS in need" by doing a minimum of 2 weeks of work in the hub during peak season. The weekly bonus alone and free bus ride to the hub will get little Timmy some socks and formula. Like the government assistance they are already on and scamming from doesn't provide them with that.

Justaloader

nothing makes you Massholes look awesome.

love All of CT

Gotta love a state that has a law stating you can't drug test someone after an accident! (In my day job, we have an office in Connecticut and anytime a technician hurts themselves or gets in an auto accident, we can not send them for a post-accident drug test.)

Package Stick

"Send it."
And another part of my rant...

Management comes in yesterday and wants everyone to donate more money or take a tag off for the internal "Christmas Angel Tree." Because as if United Way wasn't a big enough joke, now we have to be hit up again to provide illegals and welfare recipients with bikes and Xboxes. Like they really don't have them already.

Here's a clue - Every one of those "Families in need" need to help "UPS in need" by doing a minimum of 2 weeks of work in the hub during peak season. The weekly bonus alone and free bus ride to the hub will get little Timmy some socks and formula. Like the government assistance they are already on and scamming from doesn't provide them with that.
It's a simple concept: you show up ON TIME, work, get money.

I'm extremely glad people can't do the job, mo money for me.