Okay, so I’m new on here. I was and still technically am a PVD. I get it I’m not one of the permanent drivers but still busted my butt and deserve my pay. Management has been nothing but crap and disrespectful. Been told several times your really worried about two hours, 😳. YES I AM! Common sense, I worked I’m Owed. I’ve had several issues with them taking time of weekly and then having to fix it(pissed they have to also) I am owed 2 hours of pay and a referral and have been waiting on pay for over a month now with weekly check ins on where it’s at and I keep getting we have to wait on corporate to approve for the next week. Same the following week. I message what’s going on the following week and get “oh you didn’t receive pay your pay?” Of course not, so then I get “I’ll put it in with payroll again.” Here we are again and nothing and no response. I’m just not sure what the next step is. Also to add I qualified for the referral and they person stayed hired on per referral rules so yes I am owed it. I’m just irritated.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Okay, so I’m new on here. I was and still technically am a PVD. I get it I’m not one of the permanent drivers but still busted my butt and deserve my pay. Management has been nothing but crap and disrespectful. Been told several times your really worried about two hours, 😳. YES I AM! Common sense, I worked I’m Owed. I’ve had several issues with them taking time of weekly and then having to fix it(pissed they have to also) I am owed 2 hours of pay and a referral and have been waiting on pay for over a month now with weekly check ins on where it’s at and I keep getting we have to wait on corporate to approve for the next week. Same the following week. I message what’s going on the following week and get “oh you didn’t receive pay your pay?” Of course not, so then I get “I’ll put it in with payroll again.” Here we are again and nothing and no response. I’m just not sure what the next step is. Also to add I qualified for the referral and they person stayed hired on per referral rules so yes I am owed it. I’m just irritated.
People just got their referral pay for two years ago here. So hang tight.

Commercial Inside Release

Colorado Wage & Hour Complaint site

Put your next complaint in writing, make copies for yourself, and then send it by certified mail to your center address c/o your manager or supervisor. Keep proof that the certified letter was delivered, and hopefully signed for... Then, file a claim at the link posted above. A state Labor board investigator will go after them on your behalf (a public service you pay for with taxes.)

Sit back, relax, and be sure to snicker when you deposit your check a couple weeks later.

(Really, really helping.)

Superteeth2478

I just have to say, I'm SHOCKED that this thread hasn't been swarmed by people saying that you were a scab and didn't deserve to have gotten paid, let alone have gotten a job at UPS without being in the union in the first place. So to that end, I'm just going to say "You're a scab and shouldn't have been taking away work from union workers in the first place".

But in all seriousness, I do agree that if you worked those two hours you're owed the money, period. But someone already beat me to the punch as far as getting in touch with the Department of Labor. Whether or not you'll get particularly speedy results doing that is a different matter, but it's really the best option available.

That said, I sincerely hope you weren't one of those people who thought "It's (2022, now), no one needs a union anymore". The way management is treating you in regard to a simple pay discrepancy should (hopefully) tell you otherwise. I always say to those people "Try working at UPS/FedEx/Amazon for a week, hell, a day, and tell me we no longer need unions".

Last edited:
Colorado Wage & Hour Complaint site

Put your next complaint in writing, make copies for yourself, and then send it by certified mail to your center address c/o your manager or supervisor. Keep proof that the certified letter was delivered, and hopefully signed for... Then, file a claim at the link posted above. A state Labor board investigator will go after them on your behalf (a public service you pay for with taxes.)

Sit back, relax, and be sure to snicker when you deposit your check a couple weeks later.

(Really, really helping.)
Thank you I appreciate it! I must be blind though I’m not seeing a link? I’m sorry could you tell me where?

I just have to say, I'm SHOCKED that this thread hasn't been swarmed by people saying that you were a scab and didn't deserve to have gotten paid, let alone have gotten a job at UPS without being in the union in the first place. So to that end, I'm just going to say "You're a scab and shouldn't have been taking away work from union workers in the first place".

But in all seriousness, I do agree that if you worked those two hours you're owed the money, period. But someone already beat me to the punch as far as getting in touch with the Department of Labor. Whether or not you'll get particularly speedy results doing that is a different matter, but it's really the best option available.

That said, I sincerely hope you weren't one of those people who thought "It's (2022, now), no one needs a union anymore". The way management is treating you in regard to a simple pay discrepancy should (hopefully) tell you otherwise. I always say to those people "Try working at UPS/FedEx/Amazon for a week, hell, a day, and tell me we no longer need unions".

I apparently replied with nothing, sorry but I have seen abit of that stuff on comments and it’s fine I can take it. I know I busted my butt and had an amazing driver who I bought a Christmas gift for cause I wanted to show appreciation. Seniority/Respect. Anything he needed I helped out and vice versa. But that is what I guess I’m going to do, I’ve been in the majority a union most of my jobs so I get it just never had a issue till now. Thank tou

If you have the driver's phone number that you was taking stopped from why don't you give him a call and ask him to talk to his supervisor

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
They ripped you off , see ya next year 🤣

YOU WILL NEVER SEE THAT MONEY
YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD !!!
🧔✊

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Cut your losses and Move on. You won't be paid for those two hours regardless of what you say or do: you have no union backing and the Company doesn't have any reason to care about paying you.
The fact that you were a good seasonal employee means NOTHING to the soulless bastids that run this company .
The Supervisor you are talking with certainly isn't " putting it in with payroll" rather he is lying to you.