Q2-2019 MIP Status Update

VacationIsCancelled

Go up to Wall Street, report strong numbers, bring up smilin' Dave Abney to ring the bell and give a true sunshine and rainbows financial report. Send Jim Barber out to read from a teleprompter to tell you bottom feeding managers and sups that you're not getting it done and here's your 60% prediction. UPS has become a bizzarro world.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
MIP status update "click here" is right beside the "Retire Online" click here on UPSers....mmmm might be trying to tell us something.

Bamboozled

upload_2019-8-10_23-44-26.png

Just make sure you give generously...

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-10_23-41-52.png
    upload_2019-8-10_23-41-52.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 209

Bamboozled

We all have been working much harder and longer hours. After last year MIP I was starting to think we would be rewarded for it.

I agree you would think any normal people would appreciate all the sacrifices made in the recent years. The hard core truth is the top has taken advantage of the loyalty instilled into us after all these years and are just exploiting it for for their greedy selves. We are all just a means to increase their wealth and we are no longer partners just expendables. We are treated less than union people because we have none. We are all just a bunch of rats on a wheel, and it they will just keep turning it faster to make you run faster. The only survival choice is to no longer care or give yourself a heart attack.
Rat On Wheel.gif

Popeye

I agree you would think any normal people would appreciate all the sacrifices made in the recent years. The hard core truth is the top has taken advantage of the loyalty instilled into us after all these years and are just exploiting it for for their greedy selves. We are all just a means to increase their wealth and we are no longer partners just expendables. We are treated less than union people because we have none. We are all just a bunch of rats on a wheel, and it they will just keep turning it faster to make you run faster. The only survival choice is to no longer care or give yourself a heart attack.
View attachment 259508

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

What'dyabringmetoday???

View attachment 259508
So are you saying you didn't realize what you were getting into? Lol.

Bamboozled

So are you saying you didn't realize what you were getting into? Lol.

Well I started right out of HS and Ronald Reagan was in his first term. I was full time years before we went public. Whatever the union got we got. They got a signing bonus we got a signing bonus. Goals were occasionally obtainable, our raises were between 3.5 and 5 percent, only hated people got less than 3 percent. We received years of service awards every 5 years, had a thrift plan, free healthcare, no weekends, Christmas turkeys, all our vacations the first day of our last year, an expense account we could actually use, trinkets for employees and customers, we had UPS porters that actually cleaned the place nicely and adequate parking.

Back then, I was well aware of what I got into, but it used to be worth it. They no longer care about the people who were promoted, only themselves. I am glad I can go at anytime, maybe they will offer me a buyout...

What'dyabringmetoday???

Well I started right out of HS and Ronald Reagan was in his first term. I was full time years before we went public. Whatever the union got we got. They got a signing bonus we got a signing bonus. Goals were occasionally obtainable, our raises were between 3.5 and 5 percent, only hated people got less than 3 percent. We received years of service awards every 5 years, had a thrift plan, free healthcare, no weekends, Christmas turkeys, all our vacations the first day of our last year, an expense account we could actually use, trinkets for employees and customers, we had UPS porters that actually cleaned the place nicely and adequate parking.

Back then, I was well aware of what I got into, but it used to be worth it. They no longer care about the people who were promoted, only themselves. I am glad I can go at anytime, maybe they will offer me a buyout...
Promoted? Lol.