Leftist hack:
"They say you're trying to save the world..."
President Trump:
"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?"

Leftist hack:
View attachment 306807

Well played sir
Well played.
This is coming from the same people that have their votive candles for robert mueller accusing trump of being a Russian Manchurian candidate. To this day mainstream politicians are still accusing trump of being Putin’s bitch.

Once the Qanon followers start wasting our tax dollars investigating their conspiracy theories I’ll take notice of how dumb and counter productive the whole thing is.

fishtm2001

This is coming from the same people that have their votive candles for robert mueller accusing trump of being a Russian Manchurian candidate. To this day mainstream politicians are still accusing trump of being Putin’s bitch.

Once the Qanon followers start wasting our tax dollars investigating their conspiracy theories I’ll take notice of how dumb and counter productive the whole thing is.
As usual, you don't know what you're talking about.

newfie

Do millions of Americans really believe Donald Trump is saving children from underground demons? It seems that way

://www.salon.com/2020/08/16/what-is-qanon-a-not-so-brief-introduction-to-the-conspiracy-theory-thats-eating-america/

I dont know anything about Q anon but considering how you liberals gleefully abort children I'm not sure this is a topic you want to tackle?

newfie

What are your thoughts on QAnon. donald thinks it's a wonderful organization.

biden has supporters rioting in the streets and burning cities down i guess its ok if Trump has his own nuts supporting him. Or do the liberals have a copyright or patent on insanity?

Huh.
Guess you're right.
The moderates must be the ones who wanted President Trump.
That could be true if trump had received a majority of votes in the election. Most of his votes were protest votes because no one really thought he had a chance of winning. The country has been paying for that mistake for the last 4 years.

newfie

That could be true if trump had received a majority of votes in the election. Most of his votes were protest votes because no one really thought he had a chance of winning. The country has been paying for that mistake for the last 4 years.

dude that may be some of the finest Bull caca I've seen yet.

floridays

Another new excuse, this late in the first term as well.
You guys never quit.