Qualifying during peak

ZeroHandicapper

Olympic Preload Gold Medalist
In my area peak is considered Nov. 1st-Jan 15th. If you start on or before Oct. 31st you are considered in your 30 day packet. Days worked during peak DO count towards your 30 days. In my supplement anyway.
I started October 29th as a preloader. I know almost all the drivers at our facility since they have delivered to my business over the last 12 years. The main person on my route now who has helped me with putting in a good word, etc was really pushing for them to get me in before Nov 1 because he said my 30 days would count during peak. I have come here for my answer and finally just asked my supervisor and she confirmed that it will since I was hired in before November 1st. Who knows, but just happy to have my foot in the door.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Ive got a coworker proclaiming our supervisor told him he's qualifying for 30 days on a route for TCD He started oct 15th hasn’t ran scratch even one day and now the center manager is telling him if he doesn’t run scratch he will be DQ. He said that our steward never came to him to sign off on a TCD position and this guy went to school as an air driver.

I thought you cant qualify during peak. does management have the ability to DQ someone during peak because they didn’t meet their expectations on their numbers?
What's scratch?

Zowert

You should see the jabronis they’re DQing around here who can’t run scratch on a freaking resi route.

Same trend here. We have extremely simple training routes, with no commercial stops or even apartments, all single family homes. When I cover one of these routes (there are two) I can drop anchor, work slow but still come in under 8. They’re that easy. However, we are DQ’ing 90% of the people who have their 30 days on them.

I started before November and peak didn’t count toward my 30 days. I got bumped back into twilight sort Jan 15.. been in the hub since smh..