Query: Held in Warehouse - what does this mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

upschuck

I found this thread online - I know its old but im in a similar situation. Ordered some soccer uniforms from Spain and they are held in warehouse in Philadelphia. Ive contacted the seller and a local UPS office (not clear who/where exactly but it wasnt just a retail store/front) and the local customs office. None have been able to help me much yet. I guess I understand the situation but Im trying to find more info on what exactly the problem is so I can hopefully prod whoever needs to step up to do so. All I have is a tracking number - maybe if I can find a bill of lading?! I needed these like 2 days ago! Please help!
Customs is holding it up for some reason. Call the UPS International number, they will be able to assist you.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Not true, I am full of wisdom to impart to others, if they would only listen.
image.jpg

wes hvn

Thanks all - so I called the intl # and they said its awaiting customs inspection and presumably there is no other problem with it..just waiting for that now I guess. Thanks for the help & suggestions. REALLY appreciate it

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ok we'll see. We have had a problem member here recently and don't want to fall for it again under a different screen name, so if you do have "TRUE" problem we are here to help as best we can. If not well...
No we aren't.

The Facebook page and 800 number are there for customers. Not BC

Status
Not open for further replies.