Quest contractors?

Nolimitz

Any other express stations having Quest (or others) take over ALL Saturday delivery operations? Heard last Sat. was a total cluster friend. Not sure what they are going to do w/ Tues- Sat schedules yet but sounds like a done deal here!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No Quest people at my station. We were supposed to have them run some routes at Peak but I never saw anyone. Management is trying to have all Saturday routes covered by Saturday employees.

McFeely

Huge Member
We only have one at my station (that I know of) and this person has been assigned to Monday routes for the time being. I think we had a 2nd Quest employee but they didn’t make it through Dec 31.

Oldfart

Quest couriers were a pipe dream of someones. They expected to hire qualified people off the street in October, get them thru a Def. Driving class and abbreviated courier class and have them on the road before peak. By the time they were hired, classes had either been shut down for peak or were all booked up. They hired very few and many of those never got the needed training to go onroad.

cosis

haven't seen the quest drivers since peak ended. they most just unloaded trucks, and didn't go on the road.

Star B

White Lightening
Never saw any quest at our station. Mgmt hinted at it but it never came thru. Good. Express work should be Express employees, not some outsourced crap.

bacha29

Quest couriers were a pipe dream of someones. They expected to hire qualified people off the street in October, get them thru a Def. Driving class and abbreviated courier class and have them on the road before peak. By the time they were hired, classes had either been shut down for peak or were all booked up. They hired very few and many of those never got the needed training to go onroad.
Hey OF who's Quest? Are they some type of transportation industry labor lessor?

Oldfart

Well, Oldfart was outsourced from Stupidville.
Na. I put in my 3 hrs today. They about worked me to death today. I made 11 FO deliveries and 1 of the boxes weighed nearly 30 lbs. Life is great. Gonna try to get in 9 holes today. Little cool but some sipping whisky will help warm up the occasion.

dezguy

Na. I put in my 3 hrs today. They about worked me to death today. I made 11 FO deliveries and 1 of the boxes weighed nearly 30 lbs. Life is great. Gonna try to get in 9 holes today. Little cool but some sipping whisky will help warm up the occasion.
No one cares.

Bingo

I have a question regarding your 10 hour a week gig- If I remembered, do you need to put in a 1000 hours in a year to qualify for health insurance ?

Oldfart

I have a question regarding your 10 hour a week gig- If I remembered, do you need to put in a 1000 hours in a year to qualify for health insurance ?
1000 hrs is portable pension. Healthcare is there regardless of the hrs worked. No more than I make, portable is not a concern.