Question about a check after termination

itsyaboi

I recently "resigned" on the 7th of september. The next week i received my last paycheck. Then on the 22nd i got what i'm assuming is an adjustment check. However my friend that also "resigned" on the same day got a check for much much more. I was adjusted 28 hours and he was adjusted 64 hours. We worked in the exact same place, same hours, and were on the same crew. Any reason for the massive difference and why i would get this check in the first place?

IESucks

I recently "resigned" on the 7th of september. The next week i received my last paycheck. Then on the 22nd i got what i'm assuming is an adjustment check. However my friend that also "resigned" on the same day got a check for much much more. I was adjusted 28 hours and he was adjusted 64 hours. We worked in the exact same place, same hours, and were on the same crew. Any reason for the massive difference and why i would get this check in the first place?
Vacation time accrued for next year

CaliforniaPaul

Different employment dates?

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
I just received such a check yesterday, surprisingly, after having retired in April. It was sent to my home next day air and simply contained a check. In the description on the check itself of what the pay was for, it said VAC PAYO and BDAYPAYO. They were getting all hours I still have accrued off their books. I had received a similar check in July just for all of my unused sick pay.

I'd assume it was the same thing for the both of you. The reason for the difference being you did the same work, etc. is that he had used less of his accrued time.