Question about driving record requirements for becoming a driver

astrocat

Are you Asian? That could explain a lot.
You got me. I'm an Asian woman.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439341910.578050.jpg

Not really, though.

clean hairy

Any wagers if Speedy can go 6 months without another ticket?
Say, Speedy? If you had a Business and a person with your driving record wanted a job driving one of your Company trucks, would you let them?
This guy seems more than qualified to be a Professional Demolition Derby Driver, considering the practice he has gotten on Public roads!
I would wonder if he is in the process of having the license suspended or revoked, and has not been notified by the State yet?
How many states will let a person keep their license with his type of record?

MassWineGuy

Hmm. You'd like to think that you've learned from your amazingly high number of accidents. And those darned, pesky police officers said the other guy had the right of way.

Sounds to me like you're a completely terrible driver. In what universe can you imagine UPS letting you drive?

I realize none of the accidents were your fault. Darn that karma! Still, someone was behind the wheel in your vehicle and I'm guessing it was you.

Box Ox

Hope UPS keeps you off the road. Don't want to see you/our company in the news because karma just wasn't on your side when you turned some innocent family's car into a fireball.