Question about driving record requirements for becoming a driver

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm a little :censored2: off at myself but, I have a contractor at fedex ground that wants to hire me as a step van driver August of this year thing is i have 2 traffic convictions the the state of NY one was for SPEEDING IN ZONE 80-50mph zone on April 11,2014 the other was failure to stop at a stop sign on June 4th,2015 I have a defensive driving certificate from AARP if that helps... Do i even have a chance at getting hired? What are the odds? Should i even bother? I would love a answer for someone working at fedex ground in the HR department or a driver someone with knowledge or fedex ground experience. Thanks

Hi, James. I have two tips for you.

1. If you are using your real name here, change it. Now!!

2. You posted in a UPS conversation. We neither know nor care. Go over to Fedex Discussions. They probably won't know or care either.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hi, James. I have two tips for you.

1. If you are using your real name here, change it. Now!!

2. You posted in a UPS conversation. We neither know nor care. Go over to Fedex Discussions. They probably won't know or care either.
AARP

Is he retired?

mopar21

I'm a little :censored2: off at myself but, I have a contractor at fedex ground that wants to hire me as a step van driver August of this year thing is i have 2 traffic convictions the the state of NY one was for SPEEDING IN ZONE 80-50mph zone on April 11,2014 the other was failure to stop at a stop sign on June 4th,2015 I have a defensive driving certificate from AARP if that helps... Do i even have a chance at getting hired? What are the odds? Should i even bother? I would love a answer for someone working at fedex ground in the HR department or a driver someone with knowledge or fedex ground experience. Thanks
Hell, I don't know.

I just toss the AARP crap out I get.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the 80 in a 50. I guess the guy in front of him doing 70 was holding him up.
Yep lol