Question about new diad/gps holder

GenericUsername

Your diad holder will keep it on whenever it's fully operational. You'll just dock the diad into the holder and once you turn on the package car the map shows up. It'll stay on until you stop and power off.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
A78FAF1E-3116-4059-8803-CDEF0BF1E040.jpeg

amazing placement by the way...I have to reach behind the damn thing to hit the green start button.

iowa boy

View attachment 250556
amazing placement by the way...I have to reach behind the damn thing to hit the green start button.

Our mechanics installed a couple of these without the backs on them,(as the instructions supposedly told them to), so for some stupid reason the diads don't seat in the cradle correctly to display the maps or charge like they are supposed to. And yet we are getting yelled at for not meeting the compliance metric that has been set for usage of these things.

sikidiki

Anyone know what the red + symbol under the black boxes means on your stops? I figured out the city/skyscraper building means its a business but then i saw a bunch of red + marks under the black boxes. Not sure what those mean.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our mechanics installed a couple of these without the backs on them,(as the instructions supposedly told them to), so for some stupid reason the diads don't seat in the cradle correctly to display the maps or charge like they are supposed to. And yet we are getting yelled at for not meeting the compliance metric that has been set for usage of these things.
I can’t wait to get these. My day is gonna be 100% carefree

iowa boy

I can’t wait to get these. My day is gonna be 100% carefree

It is very freeing. It took a while but my day is so much easier to not have to think about how im supposed to get from point A to point B. I also give as close to 100% orion compliance as I can due to not wanting to think anymore. My overtime has gone thru the roof but I'm done trying to fix stupid.

JL 0513

It is very freeing. It took a while but my day is so much easier to not have to think about how im supposed to get from point A to point B. I also give as close to 100% orion compliance as I can due to not wanting to think anymore. My overtime has gone thru the roof but I'm done trying to fix stupid.

Yup, I've decided not to think anymore. I'm just the guy that drives the truck around and takes the packages out. Technology does the rest no matter how stupid.

UPS_carnage11

I agree. The stress of trying to figure out which stop is next because Orion basically hits the shuffle button on my route everyday is gone. Now I just plug it in and go where it says to go. If dispatch doesn't fix my route I'm thinking about getting a second car with the extra OT money.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
The GPS isn’t that bad on rural routes..I just don’t like how it has the persons name along with the address, it cuts out the full address..

rustys954rr

Anyone know what the red + symbol under the black boxes means on your stops? I figured out the city/skyscraper building means its a business but then i saw a bunch of red + marks under the black boxes. Not sure what those mean.
Multiple Stops near each other, will just show as one I assume to not have too many stops crowding the map.