Question about qualifying?

Hello, an thx in advance for any answers

1: How many days do you get to qualify?(Been told 30 but only drove twice in 2 weeks now an my first day did not qualify because I did not punch out for lunch/breaks... / was told I need to run 140 stops an I only had 135 first day.)
2: From all I have read in the forums sounds like it is up to the supervisors to put you through or not? ( my wife is qualifying on a country route only one pick up no chance for sales almost all residential.)
3:I have no doubt she can qualify just a couple things the upper management has not clairified? (aside from that both her Supervisors for the drivers an the wearhouse top management both told her she will qualify an not to worry about it)

Would just like some advice on current or similar situations would be appreciated thx again

Yes an she is a kick *** girl who has worked hard to get this chance just want to have answers for her.

I just read that you have up to 90 days to hit your scratch which is a big difference but that also said depending on the area.

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
Yes an she is a kick *** girl who has worked hard to get this chance just want to have answers for her.

I just read that you have up to 90 days to hit your scratch which is a big difference but that also said depending on the area.
The answer is.....that there is none. I qualifed in 30, my husband did in 50. Every center is different. Her best bet is to ask those who qualified before her in her center.

Bonbon

It's a new day here. I've never seen a husband posting here asking questions for his UPS wife. Not saying it's never happened, only that I've never seen it before. Lol.
Lol, I'm just sayin the first time I posted outside of fluff I mentioned my husband qualifying and everyone called him a p* for not posting himself and told me to go make them sammiches...and I didn't even ask a question on his behalf. I get that "barneys" are frustrating, but no one's forcing anyone to read their posts. And now a guy comes along and it's ok? Lol. Not directing towards you, you've always been friendly. I'm in no way offended just thought I'd give you some :censored2:.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Lol, I'm just sayin the first time I posted outside of fluff I mentioned my husband qualifying and everyone called him a p* for not posting himself and told me to go make them sammiches...and I didn't even ask a question on his behalf. I get that "barneys" are frustrating, but no one's forcing anyone to read their posts. And now a guy comes along and it's ok? Lol. Not directing towards you, you've always been friendly. I'm in no way offended just thought I'd give you some :censored2:.
I never said it was okay. She's a p* too. KIDDING! I'm just surprised is all.

Bonbon

Depending on the center, the first couple of years can be stressful. Be prepared for her not to work every day.
Yes agreed, be prepared for it because it's super common apparently, but both my husband and I didn't miss a single day. Again...every center is different. If she shows improvement, hits scratch at least once, and doesn't hit anything she'll be fine.

E

el blanco

who cares anymore?

the world went to hell a long time ago

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So mean. I'm offended. Lol

Nothing wrong with the good sammich though.