Question about Saturday drivers

So.. the driver that has my residence in his route has been delivering here forever more than 10 years. Anyway. I got him a Christmas card and a little something in it. My question is, does anyone know if most drivers work Saturdays or is that mostly new people? I have a delivery coming today, I ordered thinking it would come during the week........ I want to put the card on the door but don’t want some other driver to get it. I know crazy question... I worry about everything. Lol

bumped

So.. the driver that has my residence in his route has been delivering here forever more than 10 years. Anyway. I got him a Christmas card and a little something in it. My question is, does anyone know if most drivers work Saturdays or is that mostly new people? I have a delivery coming today, I ordered thinking it would come during the week........ I want to put the card on the door but don’t want some other driver to get it. I know crazy question... I worry about everything. Lol

Almost certain it won't be your regular driver on Saturday.

Almost certain it won't be your regular driver on Saturday.
Thanks!! I just took the card off the door.. I have the ring doorbell so I’ll be able to update about it being him or not. I ordered stuff that usually comes UPS ground but they’ve been sending it by Surepost so I can’t catch him in these past couple weeks ...

Please send the card to me. I'll make sure your regular guy gets it.
shopping.jpeg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Thanks!! I just took the card off the door.. I have the ring doorbell so I’ll be able to update about it being him or not. I ordered stuff that usually comes UPS ground but they’ve been sending it by Surepost so I can’t catch him in these past couple weeks ...
So you’re a customer and you know the difference between surepost and regular ground? Yeah. Ok. Go lick your hubbys backside tonight, you aren’t real.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So you’re a customer and you know the difference between surepost and regular ground? Yeah. Ok. Go lick your hubbys backside tonight, you aren’t real.
I can't believe I'm going to say this. Me of all people...but that's not very nice!!!

I'm a customer of Home Depot but I know how to operate the blind and key cutting machine. In fact this weekend I'll be there from 1-3 giving out free keys and offering a demo and podcast on department 26 (plumbing ) SharkBite fittings.

CoolStoryBro

Hand it in person to your driver. Or if you know his real name write it on the gift/card/whatever like "FOR UPS BOB J" or something.

Don't let someone random pick it up. Or don't ask another driver to give it to Bob.