Question about sups following you on route

10 point

If you want to discuss this I will. But I'm not going to be called a liar.
If we pulled someone off road every time they didn't use 3 points of contact we wouldn't have anyone left.
Yep.
That's a lie.
Another blanket condemnation statement from a koolaid supe.

I know many drivers in our (larger than your) center that never miss three points of contact on and off.

It isn't just handrails. It's three points of contact they want. There's no handrails in the rear of the truck. Can you observe someone grabbing a heater guard inside the cab? No.
Rookie.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Bingo.
And another blanket lie about hourly.
I wonder why there's little trust here.
We're all just wreckless workers who don't care about safety.
Whatever.

That's probably why they deny our workers comp so often.

wreckless would be safe

Maybe you meant reckless?

Idk if this is in the right spot but this is the only place I have privilege to make a new topic...been with UPS five years and been driving six months...never really been in any trouble...last week I noticed two supervisors following me in their personal car...finally they got out and talked to me and said two things I did wrong..then left...did they follow me cause I'm doing something wrong or cause they're bored looking to write people up? Thanks
Call the police and say you are being followed by suspicious men that might be potentially going to rob you and take the truck and maybe uniform. After you call the rollers call the center.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Idk if this is in the right spot but this is the only place I have privilege to make a new topic...been with UPS five years and been driving six months...never really been in any trouble...last week I noticed two supervisors following me in their personal car...finally they got out and talked to me and said two things I did wrong..then left...did they follow me cause I'm doing something wrong or cause they're bored looking to write people up? Thanks
They were just bored after they ate all the donuts
SNAFU!!!