Question about sups following you on route

ski or die

Ski or Die
Even though I'm retired, they are still following me. I was at the grocery store and they threatened to write me up for making to many left turns with my grocery cart.

Kamikaze

Idk if this is in the right spot but this is the only place I have privilege to make a new topic...been with UPS five years and been driving six months...never really been in any trouble...last week I noticed two supervisors following me in their personal car...finally they got out and talked to me and said two things I did wrong..then left...did they follow me cause I'm doing something wrong or cause they're bored looking to write people up? Thanks

It's as simple as calling 911 and telling the operator you're a UPS driver with FAA regulated packages and you're being followed by a suspicious vehicle. After being surrounded by the police with guns drawn I'm
Pretty sure they'll never follow you again.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
We used to get a series of repetitive and well worn safety tips from time to time, without any real regularity in scheduling. When we had a big shot like DM or RM show up unannounced, we'd get a new safety tip phrased in a way that we'd never heard before. "Stretching after break periods can help prevent end range motion injuries. Have a safe afternoon."

asphaltcowboy

If you notice you are being observed make a few turns, park, and secure yourself and vehicle. Call your sup and let them know you're being followed.

McGee

Almost, I would call the police ( remember you don't really know WHAT'S going on in the vehicle behind you) and inform them that you are being followed, explain that all of your cargo is valuable and for all you know they may be trying to get you in an isolated area.

Then wait and enjoy...

It DOES work... also may prevent them from following you for awhile.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
A driver who's been around a long time and is notorious for needing help every night just got followed...they yelled at him for not working safe and not using three points contact...now at every single stop he gets out puts a cone at the front and back of the truck and uses his hand truck for even envelopes...I think it's hilarious...he averages six stops an hour

NonDeliverOtherMissed

A driver who's been around a long time and is notorious for needing help every night just got followed...they yelled at him for not working safe and not using three points contact...now at every single stop he gets out puts a cone at the front and back of the truck and uses his hand truck for even envelopes...I think it's hilarious...he averages six stops an hour
That's not funny, that's just being a jackass

NonDeliverOtherMissed

He's just boning the drivers around him. Had a driver like this. Needed help every night and always used to say "I'm gonna get them good tonight" ...well in reality he's just screwing his fellow drivers that have to bail him out when they are done instead of going home. Cannot stand idiots like that.