Question about the identification criteria HALP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
dearest bedrock

first off, while i normally am a man with a long endurance for those wanting to better themselves, i suffer fools poorly, something i have little time for. but i think not moving forward over the last 4 years speaks louder volumes than anything you could have said.

my take on mommy leaving you at 14.......fine, i will show you. you walk out on me? i will show you just what i can become. not, oh hell, i gotta start wetting the bed to show all these people just how traumatic it is for my mommy to leave, and now my grandmother is going to have to help me get potty trained

as for mccain, im not for him, but i believe he is the lesser of two evils for this country. so actually i am voting for pailin in the second round!:wink2:

as for me responding to your whole post, sorry, there is only so much my one hand can handle right now. maybe when i feel better........

but for right now, answer me this. your mamma and you entered this country from somewhere else. i figure the sudan, or somewhere else that is close. you got passports to get in, you did say yours was no longer any good, but as a form of id to get a new one it is. a passport and a school id would be a good start. i mean, what the hell are you doing with your spare time?, sitting by a phone for a call that might not come? have granny answer the phone and take a message. they will understand that you are beating the bushes for a job instead of watching tv at grannys...

in most cases you can get a passport returned in about 6 weeks. if you are anything close to what you say, you need to get this done first. ups will still be looking for people in 6 weeks, 6 months, and 6 years. but without a valid id, you will not get in. period. i got my passport after i got my birthcertificate translated, a process that took 7 weeks from start to finish. and the translation had to be done at one of three offices, none within 500 miles of here.

and quit blaming your mamma, cause she would not be very proud of you. and it is also not very grownup either

d

Last edited:

Barack Odrama

your mamma and you entered this country from somewhere else. i figure the sudan, or somewhere else that is close.

d
the intelligence on this board is overwhelming (sarcasm)..sudan?.were you being serious?..are u racist?.both my parents were born here and so was i..NYC born and raised..and im glad there arent people like you in the NYC area..

im not blaming my mother at all..just that things wouldve been alot better if i had caring parents involved when i was a child..if you dont understand that then theres no reason for you to keep replying and disrespecting me...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wow--how the hell did this go from some kid asking about what ID he needs to bring to his interview to an online version of "Oprah" and "Dr. Phil"?

I urge the mods to lock this thread as nothing further can be gained by keeping it open.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The past is gone. Looks like you are trying to get out of your situation and make a better life for yourself. So many are content to milk the system and blame society. Good luck with your UPS career. BM

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
well that is interesting. your posting style indicates several times where you use a proper english terminology and spelling that is usually found in english speaking areas abroad. not from nyc. interesting

which brings me to the second question. if your parents were born here, and you were born here, why the need for a passport? after all, with no money to go anywhere, what would be the need? so you see, having a passport, unless you intend or have been overseas, is really not needed. so either you misposted, or there is more to the story than you have let on. as far as the racist comment, that is of great humor to me. you would love to see not only my family, but the mixture of the kids we have had over the years. if there is a racist in this conversation, you might want to look in the mirror, as it seems you have brought that into this conversation more than once.

as for the parenting skills, i guess the government thinks differently. have had quite a few foster kids over the years, most have overcome things much worse than you have posted. but they had to get past the blame game for their failures, something you have failed to do. when you take your destiny in your own hands, let us know. but you have to quit putting all the blame for your failures on your mamma for not being there the last 4 years

d

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I urge the mods to lock this thread as nothing further can be gained by keeping it open.

That sounds like a good idea to me too. This Thread is over. Somebody comes on here trying to get help to apply for a job and it turns into this?

Status
Not open for further replies.