Question For Package Car Drivers

Whither

Scofflaw
Scan box. Place by front door/porch

Ring/knock, then put some distance from the door.

While waiting for someone to open the door, whip out the info notice on the ready.

Once you see the person, I say, "please verify your last name "

Sig screen gets "covid 19" but I enter their last name on the board.

Thanks, thumb up and off to the next stop

Yup, that's basically what I do too, but since a lot of elderly folks don't hear well ...
Also reluctant to release control of adult sig required pkgs until I'm sure there's someone who fits the bill.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Had some lady at a pet hospital today shoo at me from inside to go away when I tried to open their door. I had my mask and gloves on so I was like OK so with their package I turned around and walked back to the truck. She came out and said sir we need that. I said yea well in my head you wouldn’t accept this and I need a last name for the delivery and I am in protective gear and sterilized gloves and you shoo’d me away like I’m a dog. Now that you’re out here can I get your last name? Easy.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Maybe so but both genre's make me want to grab my crotch.
Wut?
C3E81E5E-A7DE-4227-B0D8-3D1181774832.gif

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Had some lady at a pet hospital today shoo at me from inside to go away when I tried to open their door. I had my mask and gloves on so I was like OK so with their package I turned around and walked back to the truck. She came out and said sir we need that. I said yea well in my head you wouldn’t accept this and I need a last name for the delivery and I am in protective gear and sterilized gloves and you shoo’d me away like I’m a dog. Now that you’re out here can I get your last name? Easy.
RTS
Reason: refused, no common sense

Then again, she probably saw your avatar.