Question from an Intern

arunsenior04

Hello all,

I'm recently started working at UPS, as an intern for their UIS team up here in MD. My one question:

When do you guys get paid (next payday?) LOL. I forgot to ask the HR lady before I left today. I've been working since last Wed.

Overall, I enjoy working at the office with the internet shipping team. Ive learned alot thusfar, and the pay is pretty good.

upsdude

Hello all,

I'm recently started working at UPS, as an intern for their UIS team up here in MD. My one question:

When do you guys get paid (next payday?) LOL. I forgot to ask the HR lady before I left today. I've been working since last Wed.

Overall, I enjoy working at the office with the internet shipping team. Ive learned alot thusfar, and the pay is pretty good.

The pay may not look all that good when you find out payday is once every 3 months.

Sorry, I have no idea about pay periods for Interns. Where's Monica when you need her? :w00t:

jasar13

its probably the 26th of the month like it is for the rest of management. you should talk with the person you report to in Internet Shipping.