question....

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
The harder you work, the more work they put on you. I went into feeders in 1985 for the exact same reason, only we didn't have bonus then. Had the same route for 9 years. Grew up in the same area. Knew everybody, it was a small town. I planned to retire on that job. I ran under every day. IE came in, and rode with me. Same stops, same miles, all of a sudden I was a buck 20 over. Went from attaboy to "can I see you in my office?" I got the hell out as fast as I could. Went into feeders and never looked back. Best decision I ever made. They can pencil whip anything they want.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They make the numbers and that's why we ignore them. Stop worrying about bonus and make more with overtime.

youllbefine

The op is correct my time allowance has also changed..... 110 was an easy 8 hrs now 140 barely makes 8hrs... You tell me why the change? We don't have Orion.....

T

Turdferguson

EDD, Virtual Time Study, The find bar code button on DIAD, Quicker laser on new DIAD. The fact that they can, and the Union doesn't recognize production numbers, or magic. Take your pick as to why drivers lose dispatch allowance

CHALLY9TX

That's why we we all need to work safely and not run. They make up the numbers. We drivers need to be consistent though. They'll try to give some of us extra work on Friday thinking we'll get it done just because it's Friday. No way, not me. I make them pay. Had a dispatch sup tell some of us that he can make 1 stop look like it's in the red. Their numbers don't matter and they can make them look however they please.

Sent using BrownCafe App

O

OLDMAN3

I worked in a bonus center years ago. Production numbers get changed quite frequently in those centers, especially if some are making a lot of bonus. One driver took all the heavy pickups off the others. The others were happy to be off early, and the one driver was making 4 hours of bonus a day; I kid you not. Then someone upstairs did not like it and gave his route a "special" allowance, which capped his bonus. He dumped the route after that.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
You could have two identical dispatches and your time allowances will be way different. I just check the funny papers to see if I am under the radar.