Questions on supplementals

spicoli34

Hey guys I'm in the south region we get eight option days and next year with 20 years seniority I'll have four weeks vacation how does that match up with you all throughout the country?

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
NorCal = @20yrs 5 vacation weeks + 2 option weeks + 9 sick days. @25yrs 6 vacation weeks + 2 option weeks +9 sick days. @30yrs 7 vacation weeks + 2 option weeks + 9 sick days.

Option weeks are called Option A and Option B. Option A week is either you use the week as vacation, or you cash it in $$. Option B week is 2 floating holidays, birthday and day after and they add a bonus day off for using it as a one week vacation. Otherwise you can take the floating holidays whenever you wish, and you get your birthday and day after off, but don't get the extra day.

I never once cashed in one of my option weeks. I retired using 9 weeks of vacation a year. I took a week a month off from March through November.

saintrick

Hey guys I'm in the south region we get eight option days and next year with 20 years seniority I'll have four weeks vacation how does that match up with you all throughout the country?

South is 4 weeks at 15 years, 5 at 20. Why only 4 at 20 for you?

spicoli34

Oh sorry I'm at four now will be at five. I've been hearing rumors of much better offerings in different parts of the country but couldn't find the truth anywhere else.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Oh sorry I'm at four now will be at five. I've been hearing rumors of much better offerings in different parts of the country but couldn't find the truth anywhere else.
3F687B5E-54D5-45FA-8256-940DF8C1FF1D.gif

Bro, I love your user name.

Northeast gets:
1 week after 1 yr
2 weeks after 2 yrs
3 weeks after 10 yrs
4 weeks after 15 yrs
5 weeks after 20 yrs
6 weeks after 25 yrs
Also 5 sick days every yr
And 3 option days every yr
Can make an extra vacation week every year by using all 5 sick days or the 3 option days plus 2 sick days.