Quit Yesterday

Lol yes, they are.
Well, one time in her hub, literally everyone quit on the same day. Not a soul left in the building other than a few management cronies. UPS corporate from Atlanta came out and spent the morning going door to door to each UPSer apologizing for the way the company treated them and begged them to come back. The apology was enough and everyone came back in and did their jobs. They didn't miss a single service cuz their crew was so good. Management knew their place after that day.

quad decade guy

Please read your comments before posting.
I do.

And so?

Curious...do you read my comments before posting? And perhaps their context for meaning?

This is laughable and quite curious as I never see this asked of anyone else.....and yes many that are at the least quite hateful and abusive.

BTW, the comment you are referring to was in response to being told to toughen up and take the verbal abuse I receive here on BC. While perhaps controversial.....in context.....conveys a point.

quad decade guy

You weren't told any such thing, and no, even in context, that doesn't convey any point beyond you being a dumb :censored2:.
Sure was. You are a liar.
Oh....a joke...they are supposed to be funny. Right?

Boomers are so soft. Luckily you all just cake walked through life and became millionaires. You’d never survive what kids now deal with.
Now....you were saying?

See, hate makes you look small and petty. Be intellectually honest....try anyway. Answer carefully....

Sure was. You are a liar.

Now....you were saying?

See, hate makes you look small and petty. Be intellectually honest....try anyway. Answer carefully....
Nope, still don't see it. I even went back and read to make sure before I posted that. So, read carefully, and try to find where I lied. You declare me to be a liar, show me...

BrownSnowFlake

This job is 80% a mental battle. Some people just don’t have it. Hope you find something you can handle.
Have what, a triple digit IQ? This job is for mouth-breathers and losers who, by their own poor life choices or just plain lack of intellect, have no other options to make a living than to become a professional steering wheel holder.

Have what, a triple digit IQ? This job is for mouth-breathers and losers who, by their own poor life choices or just plain lack of intellect, have no other options to make a living than to become a professional steering wheel holder.
I'll admit, I don't recall many if your posts, so this may be somewhat inaccurate.....but, this has to be one of the dumbest posts you've ever produced.

quad decade guy

Oh....a joke...they are supposed to be funny. Right?

Boomers are so soft. Luckily you all just cake walked through life and became millionaires. You’d never survive what kids now deal with.
Nope, still don't see it. I even went back and read to make sure before I posted that. So, read carefully, and try to find where I lied. You declare me to be a liar, show me...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Some people just like a physical job that you can raise a family on. My first career was a desk job and it almost killed me. My dad started college to be an electrical engineer, but didn't like being inside all the time, so he became a carpenter. Nothing wrong with honest work, and nothing says you have to be dumb to do that work.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That’s no way to talk about management.

satellitedriver

I have a triple digit tested IQ and drove a UPS pkg car for 28 1/2 years.
Retired with a net worth in the 7 digits.
You did a great job naming your self.
Flake says it all.

quad decade guy

Wait...do you work at UPS?

Pilots are basically steering wheel holders. So are astronauts.

Say, steering wheel holders are top of the totem pole.....pkg handlers considered unskilled labor...how far do you want to go here?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
6249815A-CFDB-4823-9586-8351321373E5.gif