Racial Inequality in Pay

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The problem with diversity, equity, and inclusion is you have to lower your standards/expectations in-order to make it work!
Left wing trash think they won’t be affected by all the ‘diverse’ people coming here, they’ll be the first ones to get beheaded!

ExizFed

2019 U.S. Census Bureau Estimates:

Non-Hispanic white 60.3%
Hispanic and Latino (of any race) 18.5%
Black or African American 13.4%
Asian 5.9%

Who's the minority, brah!
Do you think this why company's today are not worried about keeping people long term anymore at jobs? Kind of worries me in that sense.

floridays

Actually, they aren't affected much at all. Those who support diversity don't support it in their neighborhoods.
Show some nuts, tell that to your superiors, management is huge, bigley on diversity.
Might be a good time for you to earn your own respect.
You are a yes man.
Yessir boss.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
images.jpg

abused.crr

The most awesome manager/employee verbal confrontation I ever witnessed at express was racially motivated and it was awesome! So this manager was a big ol red neck guy and the hourly guy was a Shaq looking dude. Just to set the tone lol. These guys hated each other. I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and witnessed it. Long story, short, the manager called him a lazy “ninja.” And the hourly called the manager a stupid sheep friend….. lol. I ended up having to give a deposition to a lawyer about a year later. Anyway, the senior manager did everything he could to get me to change my statement. He was like are you sure you heard him say; and he’d point to the word on my statement, “ninja.” I was like yeah he said “ninja” and the senior was like can you not say that word in my office. I was like no kidding! Omg that was so funny.

Working4the1%

The most awesome manager/employee verbal confrontation I ever witnessed at express was racially motivated and it was awesome! So this manager was a big ol red neck guy and the hourly guy was a Shaq looking dude. Just to set the tone lol. These guys hated each other. I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and witnessed it. Long story, short, the manager called him a lazy “ninja.” And the hourly called the manager a stupid sheep friend….. lol. I ended up having to give a deposition to a lawyer about a year later. Anyway, the senior manager did everything he could to get me to change my statement. He was like are you sure you heard him say; and he’d point to the word on my statement, “ninja.” I was like yeah he said “ninja” and the senior was like can you not say that word in my office. I was like no kidding! Omg that was so funny.
I’ve seen courier call 911 over “VERBAL ABUSE”