Racism rears its ugly head

rod

Retired 22 years
I would purposely start knocking golf balls off of houses--but that is just me. It would have nothing to do with racism. It wouldn't matter what color the people are--stupid is stupid. The fence coming down I can see-(but then again don't a business have the right to fence their property)? Cutting the trees down is just stupid. I hope the golf coarse starts laughing when the complaints start coming in.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I would purposely start knocking golf balls off of houses--but that is just me. It would have nothing to do with racism. It wouldn't matter what color the people are--stupid is stupid. The fence coming down I can see-(but then again don't a business have the right to fence their property)? Cutting the trees down is just stupid. I hope the golf coarse starts laughing when the complaints start coming in.
where's the damn tree-huggers when you need them????

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's a public course .
I can't wait until the chain linked fence is down , so that people can freely drive their vehicles thru the course to avoid traffic jams .

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
i3c21d.jpg

MAKAVELI

That's right Jack, Now are you going to be a problem?

About five minutes after Simon took the photo on the plane, Simon said, another flight attendant sat next her and asked if she "was going to be a problem."
Good, treat her just like any other idiot passenger.

floridays

Simon is the one playing the race card. The reverse racism card.
From this piece the only person that acknowledged race was Jackson Lee, and no timeline is given to show when the picture was taken, in correlation to the comments she made. Jackson Lee made it racial, her quote is the only mention of race, and once again has exhibited a sense of privilege.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
From this piece the only person that acknowledged race was Jackson Lee, and no timeline is given to show when the picture was taken, in correlation to the comments she made. Jackson Lee made it racial, her quote is the only mention of race, and once again has exhibited a sense of privilege.
Black Privilege?