Racism rears its ugly head

Box Ox

spoken like a true racist!

It's an interesting situation because you've got:

-The traditional racists. Those who come right out with the racial slurs and obviously think of black Americans as lesser humans. Gross.

and you've also got:

-The patriarchal hard-left racists who desire to daddy those they consider to be inherently helpless black Americans. Also gross.

Will be interesting to see how everything shakes out with plenty of racists on both sides.

newfie

-The traditional racists. Those who come right out with the racial slurs and obviously think of black Americans as lesser humans. Gross.

and you've also got:

-The patriarchal hard-left racists who desire to daddy those they consider to be inherently helpless black Americans. Also gross.

Will be interesting to see how everything shakes out with plenty of racists on both sides.

is it racism or is it superiorism. Most people I've met probably like to think they have it better then someone else.
No one likes to think they are on the bottom of the food chain or even sharing the bottom with someone else.

Box Ox

is it racism or is it superiorism. Most people I've met probably like to think they have it better then someone else.

1.png

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

By that standard everybody living and dead has been and will be an "racist"..

What is the difference between having a bias or being labeled a racist, there are certain people no matter what skin tone they possess that you tend to avoid. I admit that I had a personal bias in selecting to marry my wife or "beauty is in the eye of the beholder",

With that definition in place: How are these BLM and fringe groups not practicing "Racism" by targeting particular White Law Enforcement, or practice what you preach.

newfie

i know the same attitude based on race is racism. On a higher level most people like to think they have it better then someone else.
Is a person cracking on the crackers or the hillbillies of west virginia exhibiting the same exact thought pattern also a racist or someone looking to be superior over someone else. Its a complex thought but only applying racism to one fraction of the same thought pattern kind of limits whats going on there.

rickyb

and you've also got:

ive never heard of the second one. trump is trying to stir a culture war in a last ditch effort to stay in power.

rickyb

Probably difficult for a wealthy and white hard leftist to look in the mirror and acknowledge that’s exactly how he feels when he’s supposed to be the one fighting the evil racists.
no ive never heard that and ive l8istened to a lot of leftists

It will be fine

no ive never heard that and ive l8istened to a lot of leftists
It’s a view from right wingers like @Box Ox to excuse themselves from not caring about problems in the system. In that twisted worldview if whites see systemic racism and work to correct it they are only doing it because they believe black people are too inferior to exist within the current system. It’s a way to stick your fingers in your ears and pretend everything is awesome.