rain coat question

H

hseofpayne

That was my point, although not nearly as eloquent as yours.

Being a Southern Gentleman, I like to use the "tact" whenever possible. I thought that was your point, just wanted to clarify. Please forgive my rude intrusion on your moment of glory.

Cordially Yours,
Hseofpayne

H

hseofpayne

That was my point, although not nearly as eloquent as yours.

Also would like to give a shout out to my homie Drewed, who I think I stole the term "prolly" from. If it wasn't Drewed I humbly apologize to whoever I borrowed this term from w/o express written permission from the originator!

Also would like to give a shout out to my homie Drewed, who I think I stole the term "prolly" from. If it wasn't Drewed I humbly apologize to whoever I borrowed this term from w/o express written permission from the originator!
While not claiming to be the originator by any means, I do use it quite often. Prolly cuz I hear it said so much and I like typing fu net ik lee sometimes. IT helps me remember where I came from.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I like typing fu net ik lee sometimes. IT helps me remember where I came from."

trplnkl.......so you came from "fu net ik chusetts" ?? Is that west or east of the Mississippi?:happy2: