Rain gear

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
I bought a few .78 cent ponchos for Walmart that are still in my Driver's bag. Nothing beats a creating a poncho out of the rain bag thou. The ladies always get a kick out of it

oldngray

nowhere special
UPS used to let you buy optional gear like a decent windbreaker but that went away with increased security. There really isn't a good official UPS issue rain jacket now.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Its science.
1FDE0556-C5AB-4E8B-BD44-FFE961C24138.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So it’s a coincidence?
“About half the time” is flip a coin odds. Not exactly overwhelming evidence.

You also mentioned when it’s cold. So you just added another variable to it. Now it’s wet and cold. So wetness alone cannot be linked to it.

ManInBrown

“About half the time” is flip a coin odds. Not exactly overwhelming evidence.

You also mentioned when it’s cold. So you just added another variable to it. Now it’s wet and cold. So wetness alone cannot be linked to it.
Agree. When it’s 95 and raining I’ve never gotten sick. You might be on to something.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Light drizzle/rain I just wear my cap to keep raindrops off my glasses. UPS coats are worthless as far as being waterproof. If a heavy rain hits and doesn't blow over after a ten minute break I will pull my umbrella out. My driver's seat stays dry instead of getting soaked by a wet jacket. I always look at the weather forecast before I get dressed in the morning and I will wear some good waterproof hiking boots to keep my feet dry.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Target has a rain jacket in close enough of brown that there won't be a problem.

DriverNerd

I always look at the weather forecast before I get dressed in the morning and I will wear some good waterproof hiking boots to keep my feet dry.

I agree. I wear boots unless it's too hot out and I know my feet will sweat like crazy - then I have an old pair of shoes I bring with and wear (and I also bring an extra pair of socks).

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Windbreaker that's about it and tough it out. That's what 90% of us do, maybe a hat that keeps the rain out of your eyes.