Raise and back pay

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Seriously. Ive been asking since August and literally nobody knows... Everybody keeps saying "go ask such and such they should know" and nobody ever knows.

Seriously..Haven't you heard..Your local had a hands up vote at your latest union meeting and voted to transfer all their part timer's back pay into the full timer's Health and Welfare fund..You should of went..

Thanks..Bro

DowntownTillman

Disco gypsy
Seriously..Haven't you heard..Your local had a hands up vote at your latest union meeting and voted to transfer all their part timer's back pay into the full timer's Health and Welfare fund..You should of went..

Thanks..Bro

There was something up north that happen with seasonal hires. They were charged the full 500$ union fee and then weren't hired on. It was supposed to be 32$ payments... Or something to that manner.

Returntosender

The company donated your back pay to the United way in your behalf. United way should be sending you a letter telling how grateful United way is for such a large donation in your name

Whitelightning1534

I was just wondering if anybody knows when Preloaders' raise will fully take effect. We were told it would start in August but nobody has yet seen it.

Also, when will we be back paid all the money owed to us starting fromlast August?
ok so if we get a raise which as of right now I don't believe we're getting a raise but if and when we do it will be the same got every shift I've been hearing people say that preload is supposed to get a bigger raise because the load package cars but everybody will be getting the same raise the only difference is the amount of back pay that people will receive because that is based off of how much each person makes under the proposed $13/hr like for me I make $11.50 which is $1.50 under $13 so for every hour I've worked since August 1st $1.50 an hour will stack up and will eventually be totaled up and taxes will be deducted and I'll get a check hopefully before hell freezes over

SaladTosser

Kill me now
ok so if we get a raise which as of right now I don't believe we're getting a raise but if and when we do it will be the same got every shift I've been hearing people say that preload is supposed to get a bigger raise because the load package cars but everybody will be getting the same raise the only difference is the amount of back pay that people will receive because that is based off of how much each person makes under the proposed $13/hr like for me I make $11.50 which is $1.50 under $13 so for every hour I've worked since August 1st $1.50 an hour will stack up and will eventually be totaled up and taxes will be deducted and I'll get a check hopefully before hell freezes over
Jesus use a period for once.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you get nothing

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
22E4E9A8-D443-4D18-8953-FE6C06390B38.gif

rocket man

I was just wondering if anybody knows when Preloaders' raise will fully take effect. We were told it would start in August but nobody has yet seen it.

Also, when will we be back paid all the money owed to us starting fromlast August?
I guess you dont read much?or talk to union members. Read

rocket man

I guess you don't read much? If you talk to somebody in the Union you might find the answer to your question? I cannot believe you have to ask this question with all the things that have been posted from the union or the things that have been posted on this site. Do you really work for the company?