ralph nader on expectations, the american dream, corporate welfare

I'm pretty sure federal government regulations on international trade are in fact "law".
tenor (13).gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not at all. In this case the feds knew that Washington state was going to break the law before they actually broke the law. They were caught..... No consequences.

They were just testing the regulations' limits. Hence the need for a court case to determine if the subsidies actually violated the agreement.

rickyb

i think ralph nader was the first one to make me realize that they are lowering our expectations to make more money off of us.

a samsung tablet i bought was highly rated on amazon, but i only gave it 2 stars out of 5 because the screen reflects like crazy, the amp is weak, non replaceable battery (not to mention other components), samsung doesnt update android, etc.

on a side note, my amazing barber says he wants 300 google reviews.

i think ralph nader was the first one to make me realize that they are lowering our expectations to make more money off of us.

a samsung tablet i bought was highly rated on amazon, but i only gave it 2 stars out of 5 because the screen reflects like crazy, the amp is weak, non replaceable battery (not to mention other components), samsung doesnt update android, etc.

on a side note, my amazing barber says he wants 300 google reviews.
You should stop buying cheap crap. So what tablet is better than yours?

rickyb

You should stop buying cheap crap. So what tablet is better than yours?
far as i could tell it was a choice between apple who i hate and is way more expensive, and samsung. there wasnt much competition otherwise.

i bought mine used for $120 with a case and screen protector. maybe i paid too much because i posted a fake CL ad and the few offers i did get were a bit lower. the $120 was alot cheaper than new which was $230 plus tax or so.

tablet sales are down. i low balled a guy on galaxy s2 tablet which is more of a designer tablet which i dont give an ish about and he initially accepted but then i stalled and he rejected later.

far as i could tell it was a choice between apple who i hate and is way more expensive, and samsung. there wasnt much competition otherwise.

i bought mine used for $120 with a case and screen protector. maybe i paid too much because i posted a fake CL ad and the few offers i did get were a bit lower. the $120 was alot cheaper than new which was $230 plus tax or so.

tablet sales are down. i low balled a guy on galaxy s2 tablet which is more of a designer tablet which i dont give an ish about and he initially accepted but then i stalled and he rejected later.
I do would not expect much for something that costs me 2 hours in wages.

rickyb

I do would not expect much for something that costs me 2 hours in wages.
maybe corporations should be making better products that last instead of wasteful throw away products.

and mine works good but it has alot of problems which i dont think reflect the amazon reviews.