ralph nader on expectations, the american dream, corporate welfare

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ll take some crawfish. Lets goooooo
You will get spam and you will like it damnit.
trumpspam.0.jpeg

rickyb

You should really learn to understand how things work....then you can establish an educated opinion..... and won’t have to regurgitate stuff you don’t understand.
dont have to. if you have a trust worthy group of journalists then you dont have to know about everything to get an idea.

see your problem is you think an attack on capitalism is an attack on yourself, so you do what you can to try and make me look like an idiot...as if the billions in corporate welfare to the richest man on the planet doesnt exist.

vantexan

dont have to. if you have a trust worthy group of journalists then you dont have to know about everything to get an idea.

see your problem is you think an attack on capitalism is an attack on yourself, so you do what you can to try and make me look like an idiot...as if the billions in corporate welfare to the richest man on the planet doesnt exist.
He asked a simple question. Why can't you answer?

vantexan

i did. but then he kept asking because of what i said, hes full of it.
That was an answer? You never elaborate on things you post. By the way, co-ops are popular in one province in Italy. They make up 2 out of every 3 workers yet only produce 30% of that province's GDP. Sounds inefficient to me.