ralph nader on expectations, the american dream, corporate welfare

stocks and housing are in bubble territory. or they were anyways. ill wait on schiller to say when to buy stocks.
I bought all my houses at a high level. I sold a place 4K less than I paid but had an extra 10K in equity and left the table with more cash. Disappointing that stock indices are 4 times what they were in 2009.

rickyb

I bought all my houses at a high level. I sold a place 4K less than I paid but had an extra 10K in equity and left the table with more cash. Disappointing that stock indices are 4 times what they were in 2009.
ahh that sucks man but it seems like youre relatively good at capitalism compared to most people. im not good with investments about to make another big one soon

ahh that sucks man but it seems like youre relatively good at capitalism compared to most people. im not good with investments about to make another big one soon
Your house is not an investment. It’s your lifestyle. It will be worth more in 2050.

rickyb

upload_2020-4-3_21-8-58.png

rickyb

i heard americans get a $1200 1 time check.

canadians get $2000 for 4 months if your eligible, plus $500 a month rental subsidy, not sure how long that lasts.

i heard americans get a $1200 1 time check.

canadians get $2000 for 4 months if your eligible, plus $500 a month rental subsidy, not sure how long that lasts.
I get a one time $3000 usd or $4200 cad. Max unemployment here is $1390 a week until it ends. Plus small business loans.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You're not too bright kid.

Companies aren't designed to have zero revenue. When they make a profit they either pay a dividend, buy back stock, or use it to expand.

Companies don't sit on cash and watch it devalue to inflation. It's not like you keeping money in your piggy back in case mom stops giving you an allowance.
You're not to bright are you?

Companies funneled record amounts of cash to stock buybacks, dividends, capital spending and acquisitions last year. As a result, U.S. corporate cash holdings fell to a three-year low of $1.685 trillion in 2018, according to a report from Moody's Investors Service Inc.Jun 10, 2019